BY GNC #34 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

A tearless shampoo with no harsh chemicals or soaps. PH-balancedespecially for puppies. Safe for dogs over six weeks of age. Nourishing ingredients soothe a puppy's tender skin Omega fatty acids and honey promote a healthy skin andcoat Raspberry scent Directions: Wet pet thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo liberally fromhead to tail. Avoid contact with the eye area. Gently massage thecoat. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. For external use only. Keep outof reach of pets and children. Ingredients: Aqueous Purified Water Extracts: Chamomila recutita(Matricaria)Flower Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula angustifolia Extract, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry)Fruit Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocomide MEA, Glycerin, Honey, TocopherylAcetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Gylcyol Disteearate, Fragrance Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazlinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40 see more...

Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've been using this shampoo for my dog since she was a puppy. I know this says it's for puppies and my dog is older now BUT the shampoo has lasted us forever. It cleans her fur so nicely and it smells great! There's a lot of product and it gets the job doneb
Rosie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is great, it smells very nice and cleans my puppy very well. The only thing is I wish the smell would last longer on her fur, it only lasts a day :(
Heather P.
This shampoo is amazing! The best thing about it is the smell because it smells like jolly ranchers lol. It leaves my puppy's fur feeling nice and soft and it's a gentle formula. I would definitely recommend this!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've used this on my puppy once. It was ok I just found another good brand that was cheaper. However it helps that I can wash her face because she tends to stick her face in dirt holes al the time so I would recommend it.
cynthia p.
I have been using this shampoo a couple of weeks already for my puppy and it works perfect. He been shinny all day and plus he looks cleaner. I will keep buying it. If you love your puppy.. you should get this for it. ❤
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
This is the only dog shampoo that hasn't given my dog dry skin. he used to itch like crazy until we switched to this. he also smells totally amazing afterward. would recommend to anyone with a dog
Janette E.
Sparks, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought a sample size to test out on my fur babies. I loved it!! I went back and bought the large bottle. Has a great smell and shine on their coat. Very gentle on eyes, ears, and nose.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
This is great for puppies! My pup loves baths and we started her on this stuff. It's gentle on their skin, but lathers very nicely on the fur. It smells fantastic!
Gizelle A.
Sparks, NV
I love this shampoo ! I use this on my 2 year old mini schnauzer it smells amazing and I have been using this on her since she was a puppy I like that it won't burn her if it gets in her eyes and her fur smells amazing afterwards and is silky soft! Everyone always compliments her on how soft that she is she literally feels live velvet !
Meranda W.
West Fork, AR
I haven't used this one but I have used the gnc pet line and love it my bulldog though hates that she has to sit a while with shampoo on her but it works when she does
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Is there a certain age to use this product on my puppy?
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
I've seen this product around, is it for sensitive skin.?
Lilian H.
Austin
Q Trixie Pet Products TRIXIE Simona Cat Tree. Este objeto es muy especial para nuestros gatos se ven tan bellos y tan juguetones