BY GNC

This premium skin and coat soft chew is a delicious alternative for cats who have an aversion to pills. It is scientifically formulated with high-quality ingredients that support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat. Beneficial vitamins have been added to support your cat's skin health. This advanced formula also features omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids which assist in maintaining a glossy and silky coat. Your pet will love the great-tasting duck flavor and the chewy texture! To help keep your cat's coat beautiful, continue with regular brushing or combing. Used For: Cats Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Duck Size: 30 count Directions: Give recommended number of soft chews daily. Under 10 lbs - 1 soft chew Over 10 lbs - 2 soft chews Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Flaxseed, Natural Duck Flavor, Dried Carrots, Dried Alfalfa, Safflower Oil, Lecithin, Maltodextrins, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Green Tea Extract, Garlic, Canola Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Salmon Oil, Propionic Acid (a preservative) see more...

Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We've been using this formula and the shedding formula my cats love them both. They're so excited to find their treats in their food bowls. Plus they work! Shiny coats with this formula and a lot less shedding with the shed formula. My cats get baths once a month due to my allergies and I've noticed way less skin and coat issues and not nearly as much hair coming off in the drain. We love GNC products in this groomer's house. 😁
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
My cat was getting dandruff and his coat was looking sad and dull, so I bought these at Petsmart. Within a week his fur was drastically shinier. He is so much prettier and his dandruff is healing. I highly recommend these soft chews.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
These actually work really well and my cat loves them! her coat is so soft and shinny and it look healthy again.