BY GNC

Key nutrients and antioxidants for a healthy skin and coat* Removes dander* Soothes and revives for a shiny, fresh-smelling coat Our best-in-class pet grooming products are designed to be the perfect complement to GNC Pets supplements. Enriched with premium vitamins, minerals and other key nutrients, they provide unsurpassed cleaning of your cat's coat, leaving it incredibly soft, lustrous and fresh smelling, while gently soothing the skin. GNC formulas are pH balanced for your cat and contain no harsh chemicals. Help keep your pet looking their best with GNC's Shed Control Shampoo. Formulated with natural extracts and vitamins, it helps release loose fur and eliminates odor while you scrub and lather. For best results, use with GNC Pets Skin & Coat Supplements to help build a healthy coat from the inside out. see more...

Claire H.
Shakopee
This stuff is great!  It smells amazing, and it lathers like a dream!  It leaves my dogs feeling fresh and clean, and it doesn't seem to bother them at all.  My only complaint is it definitely does not control the shedding.  Both my dogs shed and i haven't noticed any difference with that, but other wise an all around great shampoo!
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
Absolutely love this shampoo. I have two small dogs who always seem to find the biggest mess. It is my favorite scent so I don't mind bathing them. I keep it stocked at my house but if they don't get messy they stay clean and smelling nice for a good amount of time.
Sarah D.
This dog shampoo smells so good! I cannot even describe how much better my dog smells after using this and his shedding has decreased tremendously! I would recommend to anyone with a smelly or shedding pooch! This stuff does the trick!