BY GNC

Used For: Cats Health Consideration: Calming Flavor: Chicken Size: 21 count Directions: Up to 15 lbs - Give 1 soft chew daily Over 15 lbs - Give 2 soft chews daily Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols, Propionic Acid, Proprietary Blend (Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate and Calcium Sulfate), Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil see more...

Courtney H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very anxious and hyper cat so I was excited to use these....he hates them :( they are too hard in the first place for him to eat and he seems to hate the flavor. Trying to cut them up and hide them in his normal food...
Regan G.
These were suggested to us by our vet. Our kitten has terrible separation anxiety. With these our room mates tells us they here less meowing and crying when we leave. No adverse side effects.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
My cat didn't find these very relaxing, or enticing at all. I liked the concept and the packaging so three stars! I was hoping these would work but we still have half the bag after six months.
Rebecca M.
Pittsburgh, PA
We have a cat that attacks our elderly cat when near for no reason so I picked these up at Petsmart. While she's still nasty to him and a crabby cat, she has calmed down a bit from normal. And she loves the treats. I'd recommend trying them.
McKayla M.
Out of my two cats, one of them will eat these. I haven't noticed them actually calming her down though which is what they're advertised to do.
Mckenna V.
Adrian, MI
My cat loves these! they really calm him down when we leave him alone he gets anxiety and these have helped.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
My cat loves these! They are a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to calm their cat.
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
My cat loves you he's really hyper when he takes these he relaxes
I think he thinks they taste good to
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this actually work? I have a dog who is on the puppy equivalent of Xanax because he has severe anxiety. Now our newest kitten is sooooo wild. I don't want to medicate him because that's just his personality but when we have company, I would like to town it down with a "treat." Would this do the trick?