BY GNC

Soothing oatmeal shampoo has no harsh chemicals. Made for dogs over6 weeks of age. Contains aloe vera Added vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids for your dog'shealthy skin and coat Directions: Wet pet thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo liberally fromhead to tail, avoiding contact with the eyes. Gently massage intocoat. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. For external use only. Keep outof reach of children and pets. Ingredients: Aqueous Purified Water Extracts: Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum(Pomengranate Fruit Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CocomidopropylBetaine, Cocomide MEA, Glycerin, Avena sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Chitosan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Lenolenic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Lithothaminium Calcareum Powder, Phytonadione, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates, Copolymer, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Caramel, Yellow6. see more...

Shae C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best shampoo for dry skin. It's the only one I use on my Doberman! I love that they also offer a conditioner, which makes her coat super shiny and moisturized. I would definitely recommend as the price isn't that high and it's also available at PetSmart!
Jamie B.
Used this because my roommate had it available. It's okay. The smell isn't to die for, I actually don't care much for it. But it seems to get my dog clean and I trust the ingredients a little more than normal soap since it's a dog shampoo.
Alyssa W.
It makes my dog very clean and soft, I'm not huge fan of the smell but all in all it works and I'll use it because it's not too expensive
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I would try it on Cody because it will definitely clean him. My dog is very furry and sheds a lot and hope this will make him softer.
Andrea G.
el paso
My dogs fur coats are so soft after using this. Helps with the shedding, smells clean and not chemically like other shampoos.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
I love this. It helps so much with my dogs very dry skin, and keeps him from scratching all day long.
Chantel B.
Scarborough , ON
Seems to be working. The conditioner smells great and actually makes my dog super soft 💗