BY GNC

Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
I like that it is a multivitamin kind of thing for dogs but my chihuahuas are spoiled and wouldn't eat it.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
My pet loves these. They seem to digest well. And she begs for them which means they are good.
Kathy L.
Cleveland, OH
The dogs didn't like it at all. They just sorta stared at it but didn't eat it at all.
Chelsea
Loxahatchee, FL
After giving this to my dogs there coat is much softer and they are much healthier !
Leslie P.
Valdosta, GA
My husky did not like the treat. She is one to eat most things. So it was a bit odd.
Tiffany M.
My dogs really enjoyed these and I feel good about their nutritional value
Luz Elaine P.
My dog did not like this. Maybe your will. I don't recommend this product
Amanda S.
Rineyville, KY
The dogs loved the treats, and I'm glad they are good for them.
jeniffer c.
My dogs loves it. but i cant stand the smell of this treats
Brittney C.
Fort Benning, GA
My Yorkie is very picky and do not like anything new.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this help with bad doggy breath??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this help with bad doggy breath??