BY GNC

Heather W.
Cordova, TN
I will not purchase any product made by GNC Pet because they sell products like this. Because we as humans frequently eat an imbalanced diet, most of us need multivitamins to get all of our nutritional needs met. GNC Pet has taken our assumption that a daily vitamin is a normal thing to take and applied that assumption to our pets. Pets who eat an appropriate amount of a commercial diet do NOT need a multivitamin - their food is balanced to contain everything they need (and is required by law to meet their needs!). Feeding a multivitamin can actually harm your pet by overdosing on certain vitamins or minerals, especially when marketed as a "treat." F for you, GNC Pet.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have tried this out on my 2 dogs. our min pin didn't like them but our lab did. i did notice that our labs fur was softer and he seemed to be more cheerful' he only got one a day and was very happy to be given them..
Justine M.
Lomita, CA
I saw this product and decided to try it with my two dogs because it had a decent ingredient list. I don't know if they aren't disclosing everything or if the bag I purchased was bad but both of my dogs spit it out and refused to eat it.

Be cautious.
leslie r.
Lincoln Park, MI
My hubby bought these and my dogs both enjoyed them alot.
I think also they are good for treating dogs with bad breath. I think your dogs will love them as well.
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
My puppy jack russell loves these treats and she always obeys whenever I pull them out. Her coat is really soft and she seems to love the taste of these treats.
Miel D.
San Gabriel Valley, CA
Should be labeled as Multi-plastic. Our dog did not care for it. She must have sensed something lurking in that treat. We continue using the vitamin tablets mixed with her food.
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
If you are feeding a high quality food you don't need to feed these. Not to mention it doesn't really have anything of great value in it.
Nicole G.
Dog loves but no difference in his coat. They are cheap $2.50 at Petsmart but they're not all they're cracked up to be....
Heather M.
Bainbridge, GA
Well I tried giving it to my dog and, he spit it out and I tried to mix it with his food and he ate around it.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Not as great like Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats but my babies love it and they are reasonable for your wallet
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this help with bad doggy breath??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this help with bad doggy breath??