GNC Pets Moisturizing Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Megan M.GNC Pets Moisturizing Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Bethany L.

BY GNC

GNC Pets Moisturizing Oatmeal Shampoo grooming products aredesigned to go above and beyond the everyday shampoo. Enriched withhigh-quality ingredients, they thoroughly clean your dog's coat, while helping to relieve discomfort associated with irritating skinconditions. Soothing vanilla scent Soothing aloe vera and oatmeal formula Added vitamins, minerals for healthy skin and coat No harsh chemicals Ingredients: Aqueous Purified Water Extracts: Helianthus annuus, (Sunflower)Seed Extract, Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosa canina (RoseHip), Fruit Extract, Rosamarinus officinals Leaf Extract, Salviaofficinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, CetrimoniumChloride, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carthamus tinctorius,(Safflower) Seed Oil, Avena sativa, (Oat Kernal) Flour, LinoleicAcid, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Hyaluranate, ,Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbid Acid, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Cholecalciferol, Chitosan, Lithothamnium, Phytanadione, Tridecth-12, Fragrance, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazalinone, Caramel, Yellow 6 Directions: Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo from base ofneck to the tail, paying special attention to avoid eye area. Gently massage deep into coat and skin. Allow shampoo to remain onpet for up to 5 minutes for maximum benefit. Rinse well. Repeat asneeded. Safe for frequent use.Net Wt. 32 oz (946 mL) see more...

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I didnt even know GNC made pet supplies before today! And U have ti argue hands down that GNC Pets Moisturizing Oatmeal Dog Shampoo is super awesome. It smells super great, you get alot in the bottle for the price, and it didn't irritate my puppers skin. He is all shiny and happy now.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is great. I have an English Bulldog and she has dry, sensitive skin. This shampoo really is moisturizing. It smells great. It leaves her coat so soft and shiny. And I’ve noticed it doesn’t burn her eyes and make them all red, like other shampoos have done when it sometimes gets in her eyes when I rinse her. I highly recommend this shampoo for any one with a dog but especially if you have a dog with dry, sensitive skin.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I have an ten month old yorkie/maltese mix who is quite active, she's about 5 lbs. I bought this GNC product at Pet Smart with q gift card. It's a pretty decent size and with a dog so small you don't need to use much! However, to get a thorough clean, I need rinse and lather a few times!! Which she hates! It's also a "vanilla scent" but there is NO SCENT! The good thing about this product, i don't need to use conditioner with it and her fur is new dry or matted after
Krystal S.
I have been using this wash on my white, 3 year old English setter for about a year and absolutely love it! When I wash her I use a very generous amount (thank goodness you get so much product in the bottle) and scrub until I have a thick lather everywhere. I dont need to worry about letting it set or anything so as soon as im done scrubbing I rinse it away. The vanilla scent is heavenly! My dog is left thoroughly cleaned (without drying out her skin like most washes we've tried) and her fur is super bright white and shiny. It actually gets her fur whiter than other brands that are made especially for brightening white fur. I highly recommend this to owners :)