GNC Pets Moisturizing Oatmeal Dog Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY GNC #68 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

A vitamin-enriched conditioner with aloe for a healthy skin andcoat. Suited for dogs eight weeks of age and older. Soothing aloe and oatmeal formula Conditions and moisturizes adding richness and shine Directions: After shampooing, apply conditioner liberally from head to tail. Avoid the eye area. Leave in dog's coat for up to 5 minutes. Rinsewell. Repeat as needed. For external use only. Keep out of reach ofchildren and pets. Ingredients: Aqueous Purified Water Extracts: Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) SeedExtract, Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Rosa canina (RoseHip), Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract, Aloebarbadenis Leaf Extract, Salvia officinalis (Sage) LeafExtract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydroxylethylcellulose, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower)Seed Oil, Avena sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour, Linoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Cholecalciferol, Chitosan, Lithothamnium Calcareum Powder, Phytonadione, Trideceth-12,Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10,Disodium, EDTA, Methylchlorisothiazalinone, Methylisothiazaolinaone, Caramel, Yellow 6. see more...

• How good is this for dogs with sensitive skin?2 Answers
Jennifer I.
Ontario, CA
I bought this along with the shampoo for my puppy. At first I was a bit skeptical (I had not heard of GNC's Pet line) however I had a coupon so figured I would give it a shot.

The pros of this product:
Scent - light aromatic vanilla scent
Conditioning - this leaves my puppy's coat so soft which helps make drying and brushing it completely manageable
Product availability - can buy at PetSmart (in store and online) and on gnc.com
Ingredients - product contains aloe vera, oatmeal, omega fatty acids and is pH balanced.

Cons:
I couldn't really find anything I didn't like about this product.

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good smelling pet shampoo and conditioner that will also help improve the manageability of grooming their fur.

Price point is between $10.99-13.99 for the 17fl oz bottle, and $15.99-17.99 for the larger sized bottle.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this product with the Oatmeal shampoo. It smells so so good. I like my dog to have a soft, smooth coat and this really works. Oatmeal is known to be soothing and it really works. I would buy this product again
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Having dogs who suffer from dry skin conditions this product works perfect! However there are cheeper oatmeal dog conditioners out there but for the quality it is totally worth the price! Loved it!
Nicole t.
maryville, tn
My yorkie had really dry skin this past winter. I bought some of this conditioner from Target, and his dry skin was gone after one use! Also, a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts.
Nydia G.
Edinburg, TX
When my xena was a puppy she had a bad rash and was recommended to use this shampoo. The rash went away instantly it was so effective and it made her hair so smooth
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Really great for dry or flakey skin. I like this especially during the winter when our dogs seem to get extra dry.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I love this product. I use it on my long haired dog and not only does it smell nice, but it makes his hair so soft.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Great dog conditioner with moisturizing oatmeal.Helps to keep your dog's coat healthy and shiny.Smells good.
Aubrey B.
I loved using this. My dog seemed to have dry and sensitive skin. This worked really well on him.
Lisa  K.
Jonestown, Pa
Love this product. Great quality, smells good, leaves my dog's coat and skin healthy and shiny.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How good is this for dogs with sensitive skin?