BY GNC

Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Wheat Grain Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 8 oz Ingredients: Wheat Grain, Sorghum Flour, Poultry Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Fish Meal, Sunflower Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Peanuts, Oat Meal, Natural Chicken Flavor, D-Alpha Tocopheral Acetate, Vitamin E, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Poultry Fat, Vitamin A Palminate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 17.0% Crude Fat (min.) 16.0% Moisture (max.) 12.0% see more...

• My dog doesn't really like any treats but is this good? Does it s...4 Answers
  • My dogs are super picky when it comes to treats. Are these really...2 Answers
  • My dog has a sentive tummy. Has this made any other dogs throw up? 5 Answers
Tattii P.
I have a 3 year old winner chiguagua mix terrier. I give her this product and her coat is always healthy and shinny
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My pointer/basset hound mix has always had sensitive skin, so I have given him these tablets each day with his breakfast. I notice a clear difference when we run out for a while - without them, his skin becomes dry and flaky again, and he itches more. He gobbles them up like a treat, and they help his skin - win, win!
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert
These are great! They do work I do recommend them awesome product for the fur babies.
Rose B.
Great product for the furry babies! No more itchy/flaky skin and nice soft coat of hair. Dog loves it too
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert
Love that they have no GMOS. they made a really huge difference in my dogs coat. He seems to enjoy them as well!
Amber V.
Forest hills , NY
My dog has a sentive tummy. Has this made any other dogs throw up?
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog doesn't really like any treats but is this good? Does it smell awkward?
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My dogs are super picky when it comes to treats. Are these really that good?