BY GNC

Supports Healthy Joints Contains hyaluronic acid for joint cushioning GNC Naturals supplements are the ideal addition to your pet's diet. Made with wholesome, real ingredients, our supplements provide important ingredients that your pet may not be getting enough of from food alone. Plus, this product is free from wheat, corn, soy and other by-products and does not contain artificial colors or flavors. Good nutrition is the foundation of your pet's well-being and nobody knows good nutrition better than GNC. see more...

Review (1)
Katie M.
Washington, DC
My dog is a rescue and had really bad cuts and an acid burn from his previous owners and being hit by a car. I bought him these vitamins to supplement his diet and they've helped him heal so well. He no longer limps on his right leg and I don't have to hear comments about him not "knowing" how to walk. He also loves how they taste and eats them like they're treats. I've been buying these since I first tried them.