BY GNC #63 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Keep your 4-legged friend happy and comfortable in the sun with this sunscreen lotion. The lotion is made with natural ingredients to ensure safe use. Let your pet enjoy his or her time in the sun safely with this GNC PETS Dog Essentials Sunscreen Lotion for Dogs. Made with natural ingredients for safe use, the lotion helps protect your dog's skin against the sun's harmful rays. For adult dogs Made with natural ingredients for safe use Helps protect your pet's skin from the sun's harmful rays Apply lotion to exposed skin and gently massage until absorbed; reapply as needed Ingredients: water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, titanium dioxide, glycerin, stearic acid, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, nigella sative seed oil, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, lecithin, savia sclarea (clary sage) oil, rasmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, simethicone, and DMDM hydantoin For use on adult dogs only. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Do not allow pet to ingest. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Store in a cool, dry place. Available in a 3.3-oz. package see more...

• Do dogs really need sunscreen? I never realized that this was a nec...3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it give any allergies?1 Answers
  • This is an interesting product! Sunscreen for my dog? How is it use...3 Answers
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Love this sunscreen for my puppy. I have a white poodle and during the summer he gets very hot, so I keep him groomed very short! I apply this sunscreen if we are going to be out a lot during the day! Very easy to put on! Water resident as well! Recommend this for any dog with little fur and light skin!
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love this sunscreen for my white dogs who love to be in the sun and take a sun bath. It prevents them from having skin cancer and any other skin tags that will come up. I really would recommend to pet owners who have white dogs. They are very prob to getting skin cancer due to sun bathing.
maria p.
maria p.
I love this product and I love #GNC ! GNC has absolutely everything you need all in one store ! I am so particular about my dog and take very good care of him and this sunscreen helps when he's on the boat with us or at the river. I think anyone with a furry kid needs to try this!
Laura T.
Laura T.
My dog used to get burned if he was out in the sun even for the shortest period of time. I bought this and now he's able to enjoy his time outside without regretting it later. I would highly recommend it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert
I never thought GNC would make products for dogs, let alone, great products! They can be expensive but they work well with my pets! I never knew their would be such a thing for dogs.
Amburr A.
Amburr A.
Absolutely great for dogs noses my dog doesn't seem to mind it either and he's very stubborn
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this and it works if your dognallows.it Tolstoy
Great ideas though.
Mari M.
Mari M.
This product works well. After all I'm sure your pup appreciates th care and concern. Especially for the ones that don't have much fur like mine.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
This product is so important for light-haired fur-babies. This lasts all day, and keeps my fawn frenchie from burning when we spend the day outside.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Alpharetta, GA
Would recommend this product to anyone that has a dog prone to sunburn. I have a white boxer and he gets sunburnt on his snot when out in the sun for extended periods. I applied ever other hour and at the end of the day he was only a little pink!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Do dogs really need sunscreen? I never realized that this was a necessary thing.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
This is an interesting product! Sunscreen for my dog? How is it used? Can it be used on long haired dogs?
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Is there any harsh ingredients in this product ?
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? Does it give any allergies?