GNC Pets Dry Skin Dog Shampoo uploaded by Justina W.

BY GNC

Medicated formula relieves discomfort from dry skin conditions. Safe for dogs over 12 weeks of age. Fresh herbal mint scent Exfoliates and revitalizes your dog's skin Directions: Wet your dog's coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo frombase of neck to the tail. Take care to avoid the eye area. Gentlymassage deep into coat and skin. Allow shampoo to remain on pet forup to 5 minutes for best results. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Formaximum comfort of your pet, we advise using this product with GNCPets Soothing Oatmeal Conditioner. Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use more than once aweek. For external use only. In case of eye contact, flushthoroughly with water. If condition persists more than 7 days, consult your vet. Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid. 25% Sodium Sulfate (Solibulized Sulfur) . 10% see more...

Justina W.
Raeford, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Even though the smell of it is not the best, my Chinese Shar-Pei/black lab mix has really bad skin allergies with other shampoos and this one seems to work for her. She gets very sensitive skin and her skin dries out super quickly and this medicated shampoo doesn't seem to try her out as much when we use it.
Selina S.
Used this once on my pup. He didn't mind it and it helped him stopped itching for a few days. But I usually do an oatmeal conditioner afterwards for him. It helps but doesn't stop his itching completely.
Danielle P.
Chicago , IL
I have a small Brussels Griffon with dry skin and the poor thing way always itching. She hates baths but once I got her to sit still we used this shampoo and it's helped her skin and hair so much. No lore itching
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great shampoo. Use it on lots of my clients and it is amazing. Really helps with dry flakey skin. Price is reasonable which is very nice! It also has a good smell to it. I would defiantly get it again!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
This really helped my Missy dogs dry flaky skin. It is a great dog shampoo. Her coat was nice and shiny when she dried all the way. She also smelled nice and clean.
Jasmine M.
This works trendmounsly good on my chocolate lab. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave any grease left on her. Washes out very easy and when after and starting to brush my hair it takes most of the knots out of her hair.
Katie B.
St George, UT
We recently moved to the desert and noticed my dog started itching constantly. Went and purchased this shampoo and her dry skin and itching was gone. Smells great and leaves my dog's fur looking shiny. I will definitely buy this again.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
This works very well for my dog. It helps his itching but not completely. Smells good. It's dermatologist recommended. It has a mint scent. It's Medicaid to exfoliate and revitalize the skin.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog itches less after use of this product. His coat is very dry but this seems to relieve the dry skin and itching .
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
I have a pitbull and he gets dander really bad and this shampoo has helped with him making us itch from all his dander
Karen r.
Did anybody else know that they get dry skin? Cuz i didnt
Toni D.
Vienna, OH
Does this dry dog shampoo really work like it says it does and do dogs like it and are there any possible side effects from it??
Sharayah L.
What does this smell like and did you find it effective
Kelsey G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog recently broke his leg and I was wondering how easy this is to use? Also, how long does it last?