HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionGNC
Natural Brand Apple Cider Complete, Tab 90

GNC Natural Brand Apple Cider Complete, Tab 90

by GNC

Dietary Supplement. With B-6, Iodine, Lecithin, Cayenne, Ginger and Garcina Cambogia Vegetarian Formula , Superfoods Apple cider vinegar is a natural source of pectin, vitamins and minerals that are important in maintaining health.* In addition to...

How do these compare to goli ?
How effective is this? Do you need to change up eating habits as well, or just exercise?
I drink 2 tablespoons of ACV everyday and it's so hard to get down. Are these easy to take? Do they leave a aftertaste or do you burp ACV all day? :)
Start your review of GNC Natural Brand Apple Cider Complete, Tab 90!
Kailey S.
GNC Natural Brand Apple Cider Complete, Tab 90 uploaded by Kailey S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These apple cider pills are a great alternative to apple cider vinegar shots. They suppress my appetite. I take in the morning and one 30 min before dinner. I have lost 7 lbs since i started taking these from working out, eating healthy, and substituting one meal with a meal replacement smoothie. (I don’t think these made me lose 7 lbs but I think they played a part in the weight loss)
Stephanie R.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I lost so much weight when I was taking apple cider vinegar pills! It helped with any water retention I had and helped to curve hunger as well. Plus it helped with my digestion system. If you're looking for an alternative to start on a weight loss kick research into these.
Denise P.
Somerset, KY
First of all, apple cider vinegar is an age old remedy for just about anything that ails you! This is a great way to get the supplement in your body without the horrid taste that comes from drinking it. I highly recommend it!
Quinn P.
Coventry, RI
2018 resolution was to take better care of myself. I have heard rave reviews of apple cider vinegar but i cant get passed the flavor. Then i found these at gnc. So excited that this is an option for me holding my nose with the liquid version just wasnt an option for me.
Dulcie B.
Grants Pass, OR
Cold and flu season, holiday snacking, costumed cuties all warded off with gnc acv super foods complete. since using this product I have not had a sniffle. Apple cider vinegar is a natural super food, it wards off allergies colds flush cravings. Did I mention this product contains cayenne which also helps Yolo se weight? Now let's face it there is no miracle cure in a bottle but GNC Apple Cider with superiors is my user hero cape in a bottle. " she bakes cookies by the dozen, wipes sniffles by the multitude all of this with out gaining a pound." How does she do it.... hoping to GNC and grab a bottle then you'll know just why ACV superfoods are for me!"
Lexi G.
Schenectady, NY
I honesty heard so many great things about this product but I really wasn't very impressed. There was a lot of hype about how amazing it was but I didn't see much results. For the money it was a complete bust. I'm someone who exercises on a daily basis and I only lost a few pounds of water weight. If you are going to try a weight loss supplement I recommend trying leptigen. They always give out free trials and you only pay $4 for shipping. I can honestly 100% say that is the only other product that has worked other than isagenix.
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN
I was so happy to find this product apple cider vinegar is great but the taste is awful this gives you the benefits without the awful flavor
valarie T.
Hesperia, CA
I used to drink apple cider vinegar mix i do not recommend it lol until i found these pills way better i do however recommend these
Megan T.
Madison, OH
This is awesome because yes Apple cider helps you lose weight and keep it off. I used to take shots of apple cider vinegar and this is so much better because you don't get the burning or nasty taste in your mouth!
jessica R.
Dallas, TX
Love that we have this option because i cant stand the smell of apple cider vinegar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...