GNC Mini Blender Bottle uploaded by Norma V.GNC Mini Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GNC

GNC Mini Blender Bottle see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love my blender bottle! It is honestly so hard to find a bottle with a shaker in it. Luckily, I had won a fitness gift basket and there was a blender bottle included. I will never get another bottle again. The metal shaker is perfect for getting those annoying clumps out of your drink. Perfect for my protein shakes. I highly recommend Blender Bottle!
Norma V.
Great blender bottle if your mixing pre-work or bcaa's because your only doing small scoops.Down side that it's to small to mix protein powder.
Abigail H.
Really helps with not me spilling my my smoothie in the morning . So happy!!! I keep it in my glove department and it doesn't leak
Damaris R.
seguin
I use this when I go running and it's amazing and I can use whenever and I buy my stuff at gnc it's affordable and I recommend it
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Perfect size for an 8–10 oz drink! Whether it be preworkout or a protein shake! They fit in all cup holders too!
Emily B.
Portland
I don't think there's that much to said besides that it seems to work and us goid for using with powders and as a to go cup for certain beverages that have to be made.