BY GNC

Dietary Supplement New For Girls 12-17 Features essential vitamins, minerals nutrients to support energy production, immune health strong, healthy bones for active teen girls* 2 Provides beauty ingredients to promote smooth, healthy-looking skin hormonal balance with GLA* 3 Promotes skin brain health with omega-3 fatty acids EPA DHA* GNC Milestones Teen Vitapak for Girls is a complete daily program designed to help growing teenage girls meet their nutritional needs* Each convenient daily pack contains essential vitamins, minerals and other key ingredients to support overall health and wellness, along with specialized formulas to help strengthen bones and support skin and eye health* Teen Multivitamin for Girls br Specially designed to meet the increased nutritional needs of growing teen girls. This premium formula provides B-vitamins to help fuel carbohydrate metab see more...

Leti E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My 13 year old plays basketball for school and city league. She's always on the go and when she gets home she just wants to go to bed. I bought these to help her with energy and vitamins since she doesn't have time to eat sometimes.
Zofia M.
My aunt purchased this for my cousin who is 15, and she said great things about it. My cousin started having more energy to get up for school and her hair and nails grew out a lot. She said she was nervous to try, but all of the vitamins were things she was missing in her body. A tad pricey though (maybe because it's pre-packaged amounts)
Cassie C.
Took these as a teen, didn't work all that well for me. Maybe because I didn't take them as often as j should've
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
These are so good help a lot my dad used too but these for me when I was 14 ! Good vitamins
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
These are great! My aunt has these for her daughters and she and her girls love them!
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are these only helpful for girls?