BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Vitapak® Program for Active Men Clinically studied multicitamin^ with1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 Boosts energy and thermogenesis*   Boosts nitric oxide with arginine and citrulline Supports recovery with glutamine* Dr. Frank J. Costa, M.D., an internationally acclaimed urological surgeon and men s health expert, is part of the GNC Medical Advisory Board. One of "America s Top Physicians," Dr. Costa lectures nationally and internationally on men s health topics. Dr. Costa is regularly featured in television, radio and newspaper interviews and has published articles in both professional journals and popular magazines. "Proper nutrition is essential for optimal athletic performance. I recommend the Mega Men® Sport Vitapak® Program. It provides a strategic combination of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to fuel performance see more...

Brandi K.
Moore, Ok
My husband gives the GNC MEN'S Mega Men Sport Vitapack a 3 1/2 stars because of the number of vitamins. He would much rather take a single vitamin than a pack. But did notice a difference in his well being and health.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this pack for a long time! And I think that it's perfect for men's, works really fine! I that moment I feel very healthy! And strong!!! I buy this every time that I can!
Jenesis H.
IT's alright. Just because it has GNC on it does not mean it is all good. It lack certain vitamins that other proton shakes give.
Luis C.
Newport, RI
Una de las mejores marca siempre he usado multivitaminas y esta marca me gusta mucho
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work?
Jim P.
Seward
I have leg and foot cramps almost every night will this help
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Off course! I used a long time ago!