HealthWellnessMultivitaminsGNC
Men's Mega Men Energy & Metabolism Multivitamin

GNC Men's Mega Men Energy & Metabolism Multivitamin

by GNC

Dietary Supplement. Clinically Studied Multivitamin^. With 1,600 IU of Vitamin D-3 for Colon Health and Immune Support*. 2x More D-3**. Boosts Energy and Metabolism*. Supports Mental Focus*. Calorie Burning Support* Timed-Release Caplets Clinically Studied^ Frank J. Costa M.D. and acclaimed urological surgeon and men s health expert is part of the GNC Medical Advisory Board.  One of "America s Top Physicians," Dr. Costa lectures nationally and internationally on men s health topics.  Dr. Costa is regularly featured in television, radio and newspaper interviews and has pub.

I am 74 years male is it safe for me
Is it safe for women to take men’s version ?
Start your review of GNC Men's Mega Men Energy & Metabolism Multivitamin!
John S.
Clarion, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GNC Men's Mega Men Energy & Metabolism Multivitamin uploaded by John S.
I have taken Men’s Multivitamins for over ten years. I’ve tried all kinds but always come back to the Energy and Metabolism as they seem to really make a difference to my daily routine. I do notice how sluggish I get if I miss a day and really seem to give me the boost our bodies need.
Renee W.
Schofield, WI
They don’t give an option for the Women’s version. So I would say that it works really well but I don’t take the testosterone aspect of the men’s one. I definitely am a lady. I think the lady vitamins including the calcium for my bones. The arm bone is connected to the lady bone.
Gerardo Enrique S.
León, Guanajuato
Muy buen producto! la verdad me encanta! lo uso hace tiempo por las mañanas y la verdad es que me ayuda muchísimo con la energía en mi día a día y me acelera el metabolismo super bien. Lo recomiendo 100% a todas esas personas que necesitan acelerar su metabolismo.  GNC
Andrea Johana P.
Aguascalientes
ME declaro fan de este producto y de GNC en general, ya que todo lo que ofrece tiene una amplia variedad de proteínas, aminoácidos y la verdad es que a lo largo del día te sientes mucho mejor cuando tomas estos productos. Siempre y cuando se haga de manera responsable (nada en exceso)
Travis L.
Saint John
I was sceptical at first but after a while I noticed my energy going up. But you can't miss a day and it takes a while before your body gets use to it
Dulce C.
Jalisco
Te brinda energía, hace que tu metabolismo sea más rápido. Hace que tú día te rinda más, te sientes más productivo y con mayor energía de lo habitual
Julia S.
Seattle, WA
I am not a huge fan of GNC in general, however, their multivitamins are actually very good! I am a former NPC Bikini competitor, and I would take this Multivitamin when getting ready for competition. I found that it provided a little more than the Women’s multi in several ways. It definitely gave me an energy boost, and it aided in my workouts and recovery.
Jessica  R.
Pequannock, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband takes this and he likes it. It gives him an extra boost and the essential vitamins he needs. Its in pill form so if you cant swallow pills then get the powder form. It is alil pricey but its a good value and worth it.
William A.
Orlando, FL
I love this product especially when they run a BOGO which is quite often. These vitamins are quite strong. Sometimes I take half the recommended dosage as I can tell that I’m not missing out on it’s full potential.
pablo B.
Its not for everyone and definitely not for me. It strong and i don’t feel well after taking them. It makes me really hungry and i don’t feel good. My friend likes them but i don’t. Just regular vitamins will do for me.