BY GNC

Epimedium grandiflorum extract , also referred to as Yin Hang Huo, has a long history of traditional use by men in China and Japan.  This leafy ground cover grows most abundantly on the hills of China.  GNC s Horny Goat Weed formula contains 600 mg of pure Epimedium grandiflorum from a high-quality, cultivated source of Horny Goat Weed.  Each serving also contains 250 mg of Maca Root Extract, the active ingredient which gives Maca its natural abilities to benefit men along with the added male benefits of Polypodium vulgare root powder. Conforms to USP for weight. Meets USP disintegration. No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. GNC Quality Commitment GNC is the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements, committed to producing the highest q. see more...

• Where can you get this?1 Answers
  • Is this all the rage for men to take?! My husband wants to try it...1 Answers
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
So I thought I would sample this to see if it carried any weight to the claims it has. I find the product to be a bit overhyped, however, there was a noticeable difference in my libido. I don't suffer from a low libido for my age, but taking this does seem to create an amplified effect. Hence, the produce name. I recommend trying.
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Unfortunately me and my husband have been struggling with having a baby. I have heard nothing but good things about this item and fertility. We have recently started using it and my husband loves it. He said it's helped with a lot of uneasiness he felt about performing ( when your are Trying to make a baby it becomes a performance)
Jessica B.
Orlando, FL
As a woman, I've not used the product, but I use to date a guy who swore by it and I never had any complaints. Other men that I've known who use this product, not only state that they feel more sexually virility, but have less anxiety with performance. They also feel over all health improvement.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this all the rage for men to take?! My husband wants to try it .. Any thoughts on how it makes you feel?!
Tammi M.