BY GNC #71 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Supports Restful Sleep* Potency verified by GNC procedure #5008. Conforms to USP 2091 for weight. Meets USP 2040 disintegration. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

rebeca c.
5mg is the perfect dose for me. 1-3mg doesn't do much but 10mg is too strong. I take one of these about 30 min before bed and it helps me fall asleep so much quicker! I love that it's natural and effective. I try to only take it once or twice a week, because you can develop a tolerance to it.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 5
I had to get the 5 last year because I did not sleep for 3 days straight and still was very hyper and moving around. I went to Dave & Buster's, I had drinks, I was super active and still could not fall asleep due to so many reasons. I came home, was jet lagged. Thrown back into work, got very sick, got onto medication for it. While coming off of it, I noticed I couldn't sleep. Eventually it left me with insomnia. So even after my wild days, I finally got my hands on the 5 popped two in that night and had my first night of sleep. I only took it a few more times since then, only when I really need it, but one tablet this time. it works well and it's a good price. The employees were great to me too, they were surprised at how much energy I had for a girl who didn't sleep for three days. I was shocked myself, but I'm usually an on-the-go kind of a person.
Review for: 5
When the day is long and you have trouble going or staying asleep, this is a great natural remedy. I just didn't like the packaging much.