BY GNC

Dietary Supplement Supports Restful Sleep* Potency verified by GNC procedure #5008. Conforms to USP 2091 for weight. Meets USP 2040 for disintegration. No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. br *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• For those of you that have taken this product, how does it compar...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brianna P.
Fontana, CA
I use this product everynight 3 hours before my preferred bed time. My sleep specialist recommended that I take it to help with my circadian rhythm disorder. I know others that use it for insomnia as well.
Caitlin H.
Mason City, IA
I love using this product on nights I know I need a good nights rest, it really relaxes and promotes sleep.
Jodie P.
Beaumont , AB
Great product for when your trying to get back on track. Picked this up at the local gnc.it was decently priced and helped to have a membership card for an extra discount ! I would buy again ! I recommend this often !
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
For those of you that have taken this product, how does it compare to other brands of melatonin? Can you tell a difference?