BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. More Antioxidant Capacity Than a Standard Serving of Vegetables** Produced From Over 26 Nutrient-Dense Superfoods No sugar, artificial colors or flavors. preservatives or dairy.  Yeast Free. see more...

GNC Maximum Greens Super Green Formula
  • "They're much better than taking huge pills that you're afraid you're going to choke on." in 1 review
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Yo recomiendo los productos de esta casa GNC son totalemente certificado por muchisimos laboratorio, los precios son accesibles en compravion con muchos sus productos te dejaran totalmete satisfecho no causan molestias
Megan T.
Madison, OH
This is awesome and so affordable! I used to take greens from Itworks and that was sooooooo expensive. This is great in price and works the same. I have so much energy on this and feel so much healtheir
Elizabeth T.
Midland City, AL
It takes a lot to get me to stray away from gummy vitamins. I actually don't mind these supplements. They're much better than taking huge pills that you're afraid you're going to choke on.
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
These are good if you really can't seem to fit greens into your foods, but I always choose the natural way to get vitamins and minerals over processed ways.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This super green formula is great! i love using this in my morning drinks like smoothies or juices. It's great. This brand is a great and trusted brand!
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I don't eat a lot of greens. (I know bad me) so I take these vitamins as a substitute and they are amazing. Not just to get them in kids gummy for.
Patricia D.
Athens , TN
This superfoods supplement makes me feel like I am improving the health of my family even when they don't eat their veggies like they should.
Mira H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
When I saw this, I had to try it. While I am all about exercise, my vegetable intake is definitely insufficient. This is a great help.
Brenda W.
Bronx, NY
It's great product .. It's helps you obtain the missing vitamins we don't usually get through the day from eating enough vegetables!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
If you are like most people who have a hard time getting in your servings of Vegetables each day than this product is for you.
diana carolina r.
venezeula
This product can generate dependency ???
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Is this a good product?
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does anyone know how much this product costs?
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Do they have an after taste like fish oil?
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this give you a full feeling after taking it? or it is just like a vitamin?