GNC Magnesium 500 MG

by GNC

500 MG Essential for calcium absorption and strong bones and teeth Necessary for cell function

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GNC Magnesium 500 MG!
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Magnesium is great for restless legs and muscle spasms. They do make you sleepy, so only take at night. I like this brand a lot. A bit pricey, but worth it for the relief. Definitely recommend.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love using this product because it helped me control my migraine headaches. It natural and it worked miracles on me. My headaches used to last 3 day that all stopped when I started this magnesium product.
Grecia C.
Valencia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So good, I use to take this daily for my muscle cramps. Does the job and is used for many other things
Andrew V.
Baltimore, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I noticed a significant difference in how I feel and with my mental faculties after taking this product. I was having a hard time concentrating and I was also experiencing a lot of muscle cramping that went away when I started taking these.

Looking for your answer?