GNC Live Well Blender Bottle uploaded by Cheyenna C.GNC Live Well Blender Bottle uploaded by Eric W.GNC Live Well Blender Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GNC

The Best Mixer since the Wire Whisk.™ The BlenderBottle® is No Ordinary Bottle. BlenderBall® mixer inside Easy-grip design Ounce and milliliter markings StayOpen™ flip top Easy to clean Dishwasher safe Large drink/pour spout Secure screw-on lid Wide opening for ingredients Fits in most car drink holders No electricity or batteries required Patented Congratulations.  You own the best!  Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency.  No you can do the same with the BlenderBottle®.  It s perfect for mixing everything from creamy smooth nutrition shakes to salad dressings, marinades and fluffy omelets.  It also makes a great water bottle. Simply drop the BlenderBall® wire whisk into the BlenderBottle® along with your ingredients, screw see more...

• Does having a shaker bottle really make all that much of a differ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with these melting in the dishwasher? 18 Answers
  • Is this only good for powdered substances?16 Answers
GNC Live Well Blender Bottle
  • "Plan on purchasing a new one every so often as they do begin to develop a moldy smell even if cleaned well (I mostly use them for protein shakes/supplements)." in 22 reviews
  • "I use them every time I go to the gym, and as soon as I get home, I make sure to wash them in hot soapy water so that they aren't sitting there with protein or pre-workout in them." in 6 reviews
  • "If you drink any sort of protein, pre workout, post workout, etc drink & you don't have one of these....you are seriously lacking." in 5 reviews
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
We have had this blender bottle in our water bottle inventory since we were in college. My husband uses it the most with his protein shakes. I have used it a couple times and it really is the equivalent of the blender bottle. It works just a well and the mixing ball really mixes the protein pretty well! I like using this one to make sure I drink my 8 glasses a day.
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
Love this blender bottle. Very heavy duty for a cheap price. I couldn't make my shakes without it. Easy to grip so it's perfect for on the go. Clean up is the worst part of shakes, but this bottle is very easy to wash and keep clean.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
This shaker manages to break up all the chunks I get in my protein shakes even after Ive tried using a blender. This bottle is rather light to carry around and holds the perfect amount of liquid. I do not find that the scent from my protein drink transfers into my preworkoout drink.
Topeka P.
My husband uses these on a regular to mix up his protein shakes and other liquids he creates. I must say that this bottle does its job. It blends and mixes well. I just don't like cleaning the blender ball it's kind of difficult to get in between the spirals. I recommend!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I love this bottle because it really mixes the protein powder and liquid together well. My only complaint is that the drinking cap seals too well. Altough you don't want it to leak....which it wont, once the cap us on, it's really hard for me to open.
Lyndsey H.
Big stone gap , VA
This is one of my favorite bottles to use to fix my shakes. It's affordable and very effective in its purpose. I have maybe 3-4 of these and have had no problems out of them.
Kristie A.
I have tried a bunch of different shakers and this is the best one. I dont have to shake my weight gaining shakes very long with this one. Its also the perfect size
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
The lender bottle works really well. The ball is there to make sure everything is mixed as well as it could and should be. You just want to make sure you rinse it out right after you are done. This makes it easier to clean
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
Love this shaker! The piece inside breaks up all of the shake to ensure that you aren't drinking chunks of protein. My husband and I both use this shaker. It's affordable, easy to use and BPA free. Go out and get yourself one!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
My favorite shaker bottle by far. Great blending, leaves no chunky powder residue. Great to fit in gym bag. Inexpensive. Will spill if you are accident prone and drop it. Would buy again, and would recommend to others.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Has anyone had trouble with these melting in the dishwasher?
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
Is this only good for powdered substances?
John F.
Canton, GA
Does having a shaker bottle really make all that much of a difference from a regular bottle? I usually blend things but when I'm in a squeeze for time, I just shake it on the go