BY GNC

The Best Mixer since the Wire Whisk.™ The BlenderBottle® is No Ordinary Bottle. BlenderBall® mixer inside Easy-grip design Ounce and milliliter markings StayOpen™ flip top Easy to clean Dishwasher safe Large drink/pour spout Secure screw-on lid Wide opening for ingredients Fits in most car drink holders No electricity or batteries required Patented Congratulations.  You own the best!  Gourmet cooks have relied on the wire whisk for hundreds of years to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency.  No you can do the same with the BlenderBottle®.  It s perfect for mixing everything from creamy smooth nutrition shakes to salad dressings, marinades and fluffy omelets.  It also makes a great water bottle. Simply drop the BlenderBall® wire whisk into the BlenderBottle® along with your ingredients, screw see more...

• Does having a shaker bottle really make all that much of ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with these melting in the dishwash...18 Answers
  • Is this only good for powdered substances?16 Answers
GNC Live Well Blender Bottle
  • "Plan on purchasing a new one every so often as they do begin to develop a moldy smell even if cleaned well (I mostly use them for protein shakes/supplements)." in 22 reviews
  • "I use them every time I go to the gym, and as soon as I get home, I make sure to wash them in hot soapy water so that they aren't sitting there with protein or pre-workout in them." in 6 reviews
  • "If you drink any sort of protein, pre workout, post workout, etc drink & you don't have one of these....you are seriously lacking." in 5 reviews
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to use this bottle for my protein shakes before i was introduced to the original BlenderBottle. I really enjoyed it and it really mixed up my protein shakes. Sometimes the smell of my shakes did linger horribly if I forgot to wash it out immediately. That’s the only complaint I have.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love my blender bottle! It is honestly so hard to find a bottle with a shaker in it. Luckily, I had won a fitness gift basket and there was a blender bottle included. I will never get another bottle again. The metal shaker is perfect for getting those annoying clumps out of your drink. Perfect for my protein shakes. I highly recommend Blender Bottle!
Emily G.
RIPLEY, WV
Great bottle! Very similar to the blender bottle. Does a great job at mixing powders. The only downfall to these bottles is that if you leave your protein in it without washing it out for more than an hour or so, it holds a stench in it that is near impossible to get rid of. Other than that these are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Maddy A.
brunswick, OH
I love this cup. I use this to shake my protein shakes and it honestly makes it so much easier and quicker than stirring it with a spoon. I have both the big bottle and the small one and they are both great sizes, I prefer the small one because then I don’t accidentally add too much milk
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
We have had this blender bottle in our water bottle inventory since we were in college. My husband uses it the most with his protein shakes. I have used it a couple times and it really is the equivalent of the blender bottle. It works just a well and the mixing ball really mixes the protein pretty well! I like using this one to make sure I drink my 8 glasses a day.
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
Love this blender bottle. Very heavy duty for a cheap price. I couldn't make my shakes without it. Easy to grip so it's perfect for on the go. Clean up is the worst part of shakes, but this bottle is very easy to wash and keep clean.
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
This shaker manages to break up all the chunks I get in my protein shakes even after Ive tried using a blender. This bottle is rather light to carry around and holds the perfect amount of liquid. I do not find that the scent from my protein drink transfers into my preworkoout drink.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is one of my favorite bottles to use to fix my shakes. It's affordable and very effective in its purpose. I have maybe 3-4 of these and have had no problems out of them.
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
Love this shaker! The piece inside breaks up all of the shake to ensure that you aren't drinking chunks of protein. My husband and I both use this shaker. It's affordable, easy to use and BPA free. Go out and get yourself one!
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Has anyone had trouble with these melting in the dishwasher?
Victoria I.
Dallas, TX
Is this only good for powdered substances?
John F.
Canton, GA
Does having a shaker bottle really make all that much of a difference from a regular bottle? I usually blend things but when I'm in a squeeze for time, I just shake it on the go
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this better than the blender bottle brand?