BY GNC

Insulated Construction 28oz Jaxx Shaker Non-Toxic Ice Pack Vitamin Pocket Pack 6 Leak Proof Containers see more...

• I've seen a couple people talk about this on YouTube. How...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this. I'd like to know your thoughts 1 Answers
Joseph Z.
New York
This is a great lunchbox for anyone trying to watch what there eating or even if you just want to pack all your food in separate containers. The containers are sturdy and microwavable, the only thing is I wish the caps for the containers had a clip seal just to make sure they don’t pop off, sometimes if your lunchbox gets bounced around they may open.
Nikki C.
My husband and I eat super clean and this lunchbox has been a life saver for meal prep and packing. The shaker, containers and lunchbox have all held up great! We purchased them at Sam's Club for a crazy low price and have never looked back! we have the yellow and black version!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
As a mom this was a great product for us. It keeps your drinks cool and organized and is easy to carry. It isn't pricey. Just order online at the Jaxx site and you can have it shipped as soon as you want. The quality of the product is durable and long lasting. It can be held up through any troubles it gets put through. I highly recomend this product and all other Jaxx products to you!
Lizz S.
Great purchase! If you meal prep, count your macros or travel a lot without time to stop and make food - this is a perfect purchase. I purchased mine on zulily for super cheap - it came with a shaker bottle and 6 measurable Tupperware storage containers all in a fun lunchbox to keep it cool! Highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I have this in the yellow and black version. Great lunch box for work I can fit 3 meals in this bag and it comes with a shaker bottle so you can bring a few protein shakes and have a full day of meals. Price is good too. I believe I paid $29.99
Medina W.
Love that it came with containers! As well as a shaker. I expected the bag to be bigger for some reason. Down side the ice pack I bought a different one.
Johanna C.
Sunny Isles beach, FL
Excelente tamaño para llevar al trabajo o contigo a todas partes, las tazas tiene el tamaño adecuado para las porciones de comidas
Samantha W.
Medford, NY
Love this. My boyfriend and I share this depending on who needs it when. Great proportions
Laura H.
Memphis, TN
I've seen a couple people talk about this on YouTube. How practical is it for someone who has to eat 5-6 small meals a day?
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Has anyone else tried this. I'd like to know your thoughts