BY GNC #10 in Fenugreek

Herbal Supplement Whole Herb 610 mg No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. For more information: see more...

• How is this compared to other brands?2 Answers
  • I have heard this helps with breast milk production. Has ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this to increase lactation?1 Answers
Meagan S.
Wheatfield, IN
I struggled with supply issues from the beginning & my lactation consultant suggested fenugreek & it worked miracles! I was able to more than double my supply. According to my LC you should start by taking 3 pills 3x a day to increase supply. If you don’t notice an increase in milk supply within 72 hrs you should increase the amount you are taking to 4 pills 3x a day(that is what I take). She also says if it is working you may smell faintly of maple syrup.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
This was recommended to me while I was breast feeding to help increase my supply and I honestly have to say that it did! I would recommend this to anyone struggling to up their milk supply.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A good friend of mine recommended fenugreek to me after I gave birth to my son it was very effective in helping my milk supply come back in while I was breast feeding so that my Nicholas could get the best start possible.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
This helped my supply when I first started nursing. The maple syrup smell was not the most appealing, but it did it's job. Unfortunely, my son could not stomach my milk while on it. But once my body started making more milk, it continued after I stopped taking it. I would recommend it to other moms :)
Valery V.
Pachuta, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This saved my supply ......i loved it so much ....it made me smell like a stack of pancakes but increased my supply for 1/2oz to 2 oz a pump in 12 hrs
Sheri C.
I have heard this helps with breast milk production. Has anyone ever tried it?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this compared to other brands?
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
Has anyone else used this to increase lactation?