BY GNC

Herbal Supplement Supports a Healthy Urinary Tract* Whole Herb 500 mg No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. For more information: *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Danielle T.
Use this product to prevent UTIs after getting my first one. Haven't had one since I've started taking these capsules and they completely met my expectations. I plan to keep buying them and will recommend them to anyone with urinary tract issues.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For anyone who, like me, has has a nasty uti this stuff is amazing! I trust the GNC brand and was not disappointed! This helped get me through some painful situations and off and flowing again. If I feel another teact problem brewing, I take this and it is gone! It has saved me a couple of times! Highly recommend!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product years ago when I had a bad UTI, it helped almost as well as prescribed medicine did! I only use it when I feel a UTI coming on or have one, but if I use it when I feel the UTI developing and use this it ALWAYS helps. I would recommend anyone who has frequent UTI's to use this.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing products to help with your urinary tract! I recommend to anyone who has these issues! I know I do and those things are not fun. This met my expectations.
Stephanie F.
This supplement is great to help with urinary health. I have used this ever since I had babies and it keeps me healthy.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this cranberry treatment. I used to have problems with lots of urine infections, but since using this product, my condition improved and it is gone for good. It had been very effective for me and I used it daily in a preventive way. I will keep buying and using this product and would recommend it as the most efective, and preventive treatmen.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
What is this product used for ?