BY GNC #70 in Protein Supplements

HIGH-QUALITY, FAST DIGESTING 24g of Ultra-Microfiltered Whey Protein Supports Muscle Recovery and Growth Great-Tasting & Low Carb Formula Pro Performance(r) 100% Whey Protein delivers an ultra-high quality macronutrient protein formula with high amounts of naturally occurring amino acids the body needs every day. Whey protein is essential in any nutrition regimen, regardless of age or activity, providing a catalyst to the body for protein synthesis and muscle growth. Far superior to other protein supplements, this advanced formula will provide your body with the pure, clean, high-quality protein you need to fuel muscles while maximizing recovery. Dont take chances with your results get GNC Pro Performance(r) 100% Whey Protein and feed your body what it needs. THE PRO PERFORMANCE(r) RESULTS ADVANTAGE When GNCs team of research scientists looked to improve this 100% Whey Protein formula, they knew the answer was more, specifically through a higher protein formula to enhance nitrogen retention. Your muscles can only grow when your body retains enough nitrogen. And one of the most effective sources of nitrogen for fueling lean muscle mass is whey protein. The specially manufactured, ultra-microfiltered whey protein found in this formula delivers naturally-occurring anabolic amino acids into your bloodstream. This spike in aminos provides nitrogen and subsequently creates a nitrogen-rich environment needed for maximum muscle protein synthesis. Protein synthesis is crucial to the building of lean muscle mass. THE PRO PERFORMANCE(r) QUALITY ADVANTAGE GNC Pro Performance(r) 100% Whey Protein is also tested for banned substances, providing peace of mind in the highest quality formulation. Our researchers created a superior whey protein formula that not only delivers rapid muscle fueling results, but every flavor has a satisfying, delicious, mouth-watering ta see more...

• I hate vanilla protein because it leave a a grainy taste in the m...1 Answers
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite protein powder outside of Shakeology by Beachbody. I use the vanilla in my berry or green shakes to boost the protein content. It's not to sweet but still cures craving for us sweet tooths. Do be careful if you are lactose intolerant, though
John F.
Canton, GA
The soy version of this tastes amazing with Vanilla soy milk. But make sure it's paired with the right drink. Some proteins taste less grainy with water rather than milk and vise versa.
Kylee A.
Cheney, WA
We used this at the coffee shop that I worked at! It;s actually SO good!
We mixed it with a real fruit smoothie mix most the time and you couldn't even tell its was protein... it didnt have that taste that most proteins do!
Highly recommend when mixed with the right stuff!
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
Great for pre workout and post workout shakes, also good as breakfast on the go or a meal replacement. Easy to mix with fruit or alone.
Stephanie C.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love Whey protein! I use the chocolate flavor and drink a shake after every workout! Makes me feel amazing after each workout!
Ally W.
Eugene, OR
I use this before workouts and after and it is a great product. You guys should try this.
Danny l.
Dunn, NC
I used this after a gastric surgery as a protein supplement. It was very pleasant and easy to drink.
Hillary m.
Fort pierce , FL
Not the best or worst protein I had tried. Doesn't mix that well, but it does taste pretty good
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
This is my favorite protein powder. The vanilla is the most versatile of all the flavors. It's good in milk and in shakes and smoothies. Other flavors are a bit limiting.
Ali r.

Hello i love all the products of this company because I have already used your products both during the amplification period and the drying period. I have experience in how to use this product. So I can help the company in the process of reviewing and advertising the product.Thank you
John F.
Canton, GA
I hate vanilla protein because it leave a a grainy taste in the mouth, but I've used the soy vanilla version of this product. Are they about the same?