BY GNC

Herbal Supplement Helps Improve Mental Alertness, Enhances Physical Performance Fuels Metabolism* Vegetarian No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Did anyone experience weird side effect? Trouble sleeping?1 Answers
  • Okay to use while breastfeeding?1 Answers
  • Does this make you shakey after you take them1 Answers
Amy T.
My favorite mid day "pick me up". I've been taking these for 2 years now (for energy purposes, not weight loss) and they are fabulous. I take one at 2pm and one at 5pm and they keep me focused and energized without the jittery feeling I get with caffeine. You do need to make sure you eat something before or after taking or else it can cause a little bit of an upset stomach. I've had that happen to me a couple times and it was mainly when I took on an empty stomach and then worked out or went driving in a car. Just be sure to eat something even if it's something small. I purchase these directly from GNC and they normally have a 2 for 1 special which will save you some money. I absolutely recommend these to people who need some energy, but don't normally respond well to other energy supplements with caffeine in it.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good for natural energy. Green tea is also great for fat burn as well. Won't give you jitters like caffeine pills.
amie d.
Great energy without feeling shaky I usually take two and this keeps me up and awake and ready to go for the day
gennis e.
I've used for a long time and give a lot of energy I need for training, job, home and children. Really works
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Gives you lots of energy with out the side effects. I would recommend it to others.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
This product contain greean tea , this is very good for lose weight and for a helthy life
Ntia C.
Do these really work? I could use a kick of energy sometimes :)
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this make you shakey after you take them
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
Okay to use while breastfeeding?
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did anyone experience weird side effect? Trouble sleeping?