Gnc GNC Calcium Gummy - Fruit & Cream

by GNC

#10 in Calcium

500 mg calcium essential for building strong teeth & bones* With 1000 IU of vitamin D-3 to enhance calcium absorption

I've never tried a Vitamin Gummy with cream. Is it too sweet? How about the texture?
Start your review of Gnc GNC Calcium Gummy - Fruit & Cream!
Midlothian, VA
Effective and effortless is how I would describe these.  I have issues with digesting dairy and lactose so I take a Calcium supplement daily to help keep up without drinking milk.  This tastes great, chews easily, and fulfills its purpose.  I am absolutely satisfied!
Concord, NC
Gnc GNC Calcium Gummy - Fruit & Cream uploaded by Joi J.
These are great Calcium gummies, each serving has 500 mg Calcium and 1000 IU Vitamin D so I can still get my Vitamin D in as well!! I got it at GNC, and I use it daily to make sure I get in my Calcium since I'm lactose intolerant and don't do that much dairy. It tastes delish too, so that another bonus!!
Jacksonville, NC
These real help me! I recently had to cut diary because of breastfeeding and these help me get my calcium because I'm sure I'm not the healthiest eater and I'm probably not receiving it any other way.
These gummies are the best, I hate milk and need an intake in calcium and they don't taste bad. My bones were so weak, but now it's been better.
Yucaipa, CA
These help me so much. They taste delicious and they give me that extra calcium i need.
Hazlet, NJ
Great gummy! Taste great. Worth the price, sometimes there are discounts. Use daily.
This product is great it helps out when u need the health it helps u energize