GNC GenetixHD Pro-Sculpt Extreme Muscle Definition System uploaded by Katelyn B.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. Revolutionary Thermogenic Amplifier Ignites Calorie Burning by 300%^*. Multi-Action Amino Acid Blend Fuels Lean Muscle & Clinically Studied CLA Supports a Healthy Body Composition*. Activates Cellular Signals to Trigger Fatty Acid Metabolism While Fueling & Protecting Muscle Cells*. Reach Your True Physical Potential For the first time, GNC combines a clinically studied thermogenic formula with rapidly absorbed micronized amino acids to target fatty acids metabolism and fuel lean, sculpted muscles.* You have a purpose every time you work out.  Your training. see more...

GNC GenetixHD Pro-Sculpt Extreme Muscle Definition System
  • "taste isn't to bad the fruit punch taste like fruit punch, the pink lemonade which was a limited time flavor is absolutely my favorite." in 1 review
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
Every review on here just says bad things about how it tastes. Yes, it doesn't taste very good. But if you plug your nose and chug, problem solved. What's important is how the product works. I've been using this preworkout for the past 3 months. It gives me enough energy to bust through my workouts and has helped me lose 20 inches all over. Forget about the taste, I highly recommend this product. I don't have enough good things to say about it.
Neal C.
Negaunee, MI
I just bought some of this today from my local GNC. I'm looking for a product that increases energy and focus but doesn't give you that "cloudy" feeling. So far I like it. It is very powdery which I'm not used to in a supplement. Most that I take are more like tiny crystals. Apparently the scoop they put in before packaging was the wrong one, and they give you the right size when you purchase it. That doesn't give me the best impression of the company. The taste is so so. I have pink lemonade. I guess it doesn't really matter since I bought it for what it does and not to sip on. I did feel more energized after taking it and it didn't give me the initial big spike that some do. I'm not a fan of that. I would rather have a gradual increase, and thats what this does.
Candice N.
Definitely great with energy. I would advise for those that are just starting out to take half of what they tell you to take to kind of get the feel for it. Other than that it has a great taste. Usually clumps up unless you have a mixer. Overall a good product!
melissa r.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love it. great for women. taste isn't to bad the fruit punch taste like fruit punch, the pink lemonade which was a limited time flavor is absolutely my favorite. it does exactly what i need to get my work out going and helps with soreness. i also use the elite physique vitapak, the iso define (swiss chocolate :) the cookies and cream one not so good flavor wise.)
Mckenzie S.
Greeneville, TN
Not everything is about taste when you have a goal. Actually, nothing should be about taste when you have a goal. This stuff works, and the people who complain about the taste are just not in it to win it.
justine p.
Addison, IL
It's hard to get past the taste. It gives your mouth an after burn. If you can drink this super fast then it may work but one sip and you stop drinking it
Jasmine R.
It gives you energy. I cannot get past the unpleasant taste. Doesn't mix well, it leaves big lumps that you can feel while drinking.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
I liked it. I thought did something. I wasnt a fan of how sweaty I got from taking it. But I don't regret it.
Fabuch F.
Fort Lauderdale
Don't like it at all! The flavor is so horrible! I already try it with cold and normal water so I don't know how to try it again if you know how it works let me know!
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If I could rate this with no stars, I would. It tastes like vomit. I would not buy this again. The fruit punch is absolutely disgusting. The pink lemonade is a tad better, but still tastes nasty. Not worth the money.