BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. Stimulant Free Metabolic Amplifier Complex Powered by GNX Science™. Targets Fat Cell Signals to Impact Metabolism, Satiety and Energy Balance*^. Triggers Fatty Acid Metabolism for a Lean Sculpted Physique*. Fueled by Clinically Tested CLA and Trisyex™ to Support Healthy Body Composition*. Reach Your True Physical Potential Physio-Burn™ is the latest innovation in helping to support a lean, ripped physique.  It s as demanding as you, leveraging specific metabolic pathways in the bod. see more...

GNC GenetixHD Physio-Burn Stimulant Free Metabolic Amplifier Complex Packs
  • "Gives me just the right amount of energy and has helped me lose weight and build muscle with exercise and proper nutrition." in 1 review
  • "Iv taken alot of pills like this and this isnt any different from anything else. " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Decent belief with energy through the work day didn't hurt my heart and i felt refreshed all day to get things done at work and sporting events
Debra S.
Debra S.
Fairmont, WV
Ive been looking for a supplement to help me lose the weight...and all i have to say is GNC never lets me down! this is the supplement ive been looking for to help me lose that muffin top! highly suggest this product!
fabi m.
fabi m.
Richmond , CA
This product doesn't work! Don't waste your money. Just asking. try it if want.
Courtney  G.
Courtney G.
Great product! Lots of pills to take, but can be taken through out the day. Gives me just the right amount of energy and has helped me lose weight and build muscle with exercise and proper nutrition.
Emilee S.
Emilee S.
Cullman, AL
I lke this product but that about it. a lot of pills to take. Iv taken a lot of pills like this and this isn't any different from anything else.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
I started using this product while I was trying to shed a few pounds and gain muscle at the same time, it was fantastic and kept me energized for my trips to the gym.
Stephanie S.