GNC GenetixHD META-IGNITE Ultimate Thermogenic Amplifier uploaded by Bobbi R.

BY GNC

Dietary Supplement. Ultimate Thermogenic Amplifier. Features a Tri-Pepper Blend Shown to Triple Pre-Exercise Calorie Burning!^*. Ignite Three Phase Calorie Burning Before, During and After Exercise*. Fuels Metabolism as You Push to Blaze Through Performance Barriers*. Powered by GNX Science™. Reach Your True Physical Potential Meta-Ignite™ is the first product of its kind specifically designed to simultaneously boost metabolism, increase thermogenisis, and open up blood vessels for maximal nutrient delivery and energy.*  The result is extreme inten. see more...

mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
great thermogenic product!! with used with a clean diet and exercise I felt like this gave me the added boost I needed and great energy!
Danelle S.
Deltona, FL
This is my ultimate favorite thermogenic. I lost 20lbs in a month and a half. I exercised and changed my diet as s well, but I have done that in the past without meta ignite and didn't see the same results. So I know it was the pill. Plus about ten minutes after I took it I could feel it kick in. The directions say to take 3. I suggest 1, and then move up if you feel the need to. Never exceed 3. I've suggested this thermogenic for years. I've come back to it and have drop ten pounds of baby weight. Love it.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Use this before my workout. Its been a real boost since recently gettkng back into my workouts. I had my first son back in April 2015 and have found it extremely hard to get my energy up until now. Great product, I'd say its well worth the money.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
Im currently taking this thermogenic amplifier and i love it!! I can feel it kick in super fast. My core gets hot.it was a lil weird to get used to at first but now i love it! With this booster I'm loosing about a pound every 2 days or so. I love the burst of energy! I got lucky at GNC with a buy one get one half off. It runs about $45 for a 30 day supply if you take 3 pills. I'm currently only taking one pill and working my way up to two a work out! I'm so pleased that this actually works! I also appreciate the way the pills are coated so they don't taste bad. I highly recommend this product especially if you are trying to loose weight with a good solid work out cause itll give you that extra boost. I'm walking 2-5 miles a day and loosing a half pound a day.
Zoila M.
N Syracuse, NY
Heard and saw a lot of reviews on this stuff. Does anyone know if it's worth it
david k.
Gnc is the place to go guys! great products like this one with friendly and knowledgeable staff! lost 8 pounds with this product