BY GNC

Chromium Picolinate 500 Dietary Supplement Supports glucose utilization Chromium plays an important role in glucose utilization and is required for the release of energy from glucose.* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
I've been using this stuff off & on for about 15 years. It totally helps with sugar cravings for me, even during certain times of the month (this is the wife of fuzzdoug here, lol) which is pretty impressive. I like that you only take it 1ce/day because of the time-release so easy.
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
Columbus , Ga
I am giving it four stars, it has helped me lose a little weight but I haven't noticed a drastic change and I've been taking it for about a month and a half, but I have noticed my energy has gone up since taking these.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Took it for two months. Didn't notice any sort of difference at all. And no weight loss.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Works great with some diet pills(ask your dr) keeps sugar levels even so you have energy all day!
Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
Great product!! My mother in law and I use it and it works great! Deff a great supplement to have.
Elbert R.
Elbert R.
London, KY
This is the best quality chromium you can use. I use t daily and it has helped me shred pounds of fat!
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
This really seemed to help me metabolize my food. I feel as though I had more energy when taking these as directed. I didn't have any negative reaction.
Taija M.
Taija M.
Red House, WV
These did not give me any bad reactions AND they gave me the boost I needed!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
Great supplement! I use it to help control my sugar cravings and keep my insulin numbers in line.
rachel P.
rachel P.
Sequim, WA
These are Great for your metabolism. Love these, and I love gnc. We always take these daily!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Just wondering how these compare to the same product purchased at a whole foods ? Normally buy mine there... Price is great and have a gnc near me but would like to know more
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Was i the only one that didn't feel nothing?
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Did this actually help anyone?
Estephanie  C.
Estephanie C.
Azusa, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Do these actually work ?
Jeimy C.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
What do this help with mowt