GNC Chromium Picolinate 500

Chromium Picolinate 500 Dietary Supplement Supports glucose utilization Chromium plays an important role in glucose utilization and is required for the release of energy from glucose.* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Celeste D.
Columbus , Ga
I am giving it four stars, it has helped me lose a little weight but I haven't noticed a drastic change and I've been taking it for about a month and a half, but I have noticed my energy has gone up since taking these.
Yusbreili G.
I've been using this stuff off & on for about 15 years. It totally helps with sugar cravings for me, even during certain times of the month (this is the wife of fuzzdoug here, lol) which is pretty impressive. I like that you only take it 1ce/day because of the time-release so easy.
Taylor S.
Bostic, NC
I've used this product and seen great results from it. The bottle comes with a pop top so it is easy to open. If you had small children it would have to stored out of reach because it is not child proof.
Lori E.
I purchased this item to help my sugar craving. Still waiting for it to build up in my system but so far I am seeing a slight difference. Looking forward to seeing if it will help me fully.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I've used in the past and I didn't really notice a difference in weight loss or overall health. I know there isn't a miracle drug out there, but I really didn't notice any sort of significant difference in using this product...sigh...
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
This is a great product from GNC. A fair price. I use chromium as a supplement to my weight control along with other supplements. I highly recommend trying this one.
Ryan M.
This really seemed to help me metabolize my food. I feel as though I had more energy when taking these as directed. I didn't have any negative reaction.
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
Works really well for a supplement, would highly recommend for anyone that is looking to control their appetite and sweet cravings!
Kim D.
I take this supplement every morning with breakfast. It helps increase my metabolism and helps break down sugar.
Danette G.
Leadville, CO
I started taking these about a year ago after seeing them on dr oz; my extreme craving for sugar has decreased
Alexandra A.
Just wondering how these compare to the same product purchased at a whole foods ? Normally buy mine there... Price is great and have a gnc near me but would like to know more
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Was i the only one that didn't feel nothing?
Breanna M.
Did this actually help anyone?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
What do this help with mowt
Estephanie  C.