Add a Photo

By GNC
#10 in Pedometers & GPS Watches
Buy 1 Get 1 50%  Total Lean.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Total Lean.

9 days left

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Protein Powder and Vitapaks.

50% OFF

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Protein Powder and Vitapaks.

9 days left

Save Over 25% on Under Armour Health Box Was: $299 Now: $219.

26% OFF

Save Over 25% on Under Armour Health Box Was: $299 Now: $219.

2 days left

Perfect for walkers, runners & hikers! Tracks Distance, Calories Burned & Steps Clips to Waistband Digital Display The GNC Calorie Pedometer will help you to get the most out of your workout. This easy-to-use pedometer will track steps, calories burned and distance walked during your workout or all day. The pedometer easily attaches to a waistband or belt. Easy-to-Read Display Reset Button Mode Button Belt Clip Contains: 1 Calorie Pedometer Detailed Instructions Battery 1 LR44 or its equivalent For more information call
catherine k.
catherine k.

its a basic pedometer that gets the job done! only issue is that the buttons are very touchy and can reset very easily. I would recommend it to anyone who is just starting to work out.
Fallon K.
Fallon K.

The reset button can easily be hit on accident by some thing as simple as bending over.
Cody J.
Cody J.
Henry, TN

This is a perfect cheap pedometer that anyone can use. It has all the information that you need when looking to see how far you have walked, and the calories that you have burned.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Superior, WI

I love this I own one and when I go on my walk or run it tells me how many calories I've burned or how many steps I've taken or how many miles I've walked
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Muskegon, MI

If someone is looking for a cheap pedometer, this is the one. I wear it around at work just to keep track of my steps. I was shocked to see how far I would walk.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA

I received this pedometer for free from GNC during a promotional event they had a few years ago. I didn't use it much so I gave It to my mother and she loves it!
Ben P.
Ben P.
Bonsall, Ca

Very good and very basic for the typical user. You don't need anything flashy to get your body going. My parents set me up with one of these and soon after, I dropped 100lbs with little bits of motivation like this :) recommend GNC products and low-key pedometers like these.