GNC Biotin 600 uploaded by Emperatriz R.GNC Biotin 600 uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY GNC #41 in Biotin

Biotin functions as a coenzyme in metabolism.+ No sugar, no starch, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, sodium free, no wheat, no gluten, no corn, no soy, no dairy, yeast free +This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Potency verified by GNP procedure #5013.  Conforms to USP for weight.  Meets USP disintegration. For more information: see more...

Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Amazing has my nail growing nice and strong, my skin clearing up and no side effects. I have not seen a difference in hair growth. I take 3 pills a day definitely try this if you want strong nails and fresh skin.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I consume biotin because is a vitamin very essential for the strengthening of fiber capital and nails, approbate functional 🌟 to long term the result is gratifying
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My sister and I used this for hair and nails a while back and we began to notice a huge difference. Its amazing I need to start taking it again.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Biotin is great for hair, skin and nails! It has helped my hair grow immensely! I love using Biotin and would recommend this product!
Emperatriz R.
Buen producto, aunque es el que conseguí en mi país hace un año más o menos! Me ayuda al crecimiento del cabello y es funcional!!