BY GNC

High-Potency B-Vitamin Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails NSF® Independently Certified Contested Tested No Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Corn Soy, or Dairy No Artificial Colors or Flavors Sodium & Yeast Free Biotin aids in normal cell growth, supports normal protein metabolism and healthy hair and nails. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. 120 2500mcg Dietary Supplement Capsules For more information call or visit us at gnc.com ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
John F.
John F.
Canton, GA
I have a bud that uses this almost every day and he has long flowing locks that look unbreakable even by King Arthur's sword. So I guess you could say it works
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
I always take biotin supplements for my hair and I tried this brand it's good but I have used other brands that are better
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Since I started taking these my hair has grow a lot. I always have a hard time with my hair growing it takes forever.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
I like this product I can honestly say it made my hair grow so much and my nails have gotten stronger the only thing I don't like is that like all my hair grows faster lol so it means more shaving but I guess that's cool since it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do.
Eugene V.
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Great supplement to increase hair and nail growth. After taking for 2 weeks I noticed a large increase in hair length and nail
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
Excellent supplement for your hair, skin and nails. GNC is always a trustworthy source and I saw a real difference in my hair and nails after using this for two months.
sara K.
sara K.
Amherst, MA
This has helped my hair grow in just a matter of weeks. Its wonderful! I take them once a day and have for 2 months already.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Pasadena, CA
This is amazing! It's not only for you hair but for your nails also! I would defiantly recommend this to someone!
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
GNC brand is great! I buy a lot of the GNC brand products including the biotin. Its a great product.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I take 2500 mg a day to promote my hair growth , healthy glowing skin and my nails grow so much better from this as well .