GNC Arginine 1000

by GNC

Dietary Supplement. Potency verified by GNP procedure #5014. Conforms to USP for weight. Meets USP disintegration. No sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free. The amino acid arginine has several roles in the body, such as helping remove ammonia from the body which is a waste product of protein metabolism.  Arginine is also an essential precursor of Nitric Oxide which helps maintain blood vessel tone.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GNC Arginine 1000!
How would you rate this product?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
I used this for awhile but it was sort of out of my budget after awhile. It's a great NO supplement to take before a workout. I like this better than any other brands however it is pricey.

Looking for your answer?