GNC

by GNC

What's your favorite GNC product?
What is the best (decent price) everyday vitamin for women 25-30 yrs old?
Which protein powders have the largest flavor variety?
Start your review of GNC!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Good selection of items, sometimes you can find them online for cheaper but they usually have good customer service if you have questions. in reviews
Within the past year and a half GNC has become my go to store for very specific vitamins, supplements and protein powder.in reviews
I purchase my vitamins,skin and hair growth supplements and Kind Bars here and they have always had great customer service.in reviews
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My go to place for fitness needs. We purchase protein powder in bulk from here whenever they’re on clearance and have always found great deals, even better than Bodybuilding.com.
Kristal P.
Bledsoe, KY
GNC uploaded by Kristal P.
GNC WHAT CAN I SAY BUT THEY CARRY ALL THE HEALTH NEEDS THAT ANYONE WOULD WANT...PLUS NOW THEY CARRY THE CBD PRODUCTS, THE BIG RAVE GOIN ON NOW!!!...GNC IS AN BUSNESS THAT HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS..GREAT DEALS! AND I WOULD SHOP HERE AGAIN!.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!...❤❤💪
Alex Z.
West Hartford, CT
Great supplements and if you are a “member” you always get great deals. The GNC branded supplements are greatly effective and reasonably priced.
Sam R.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
GNC is great. They have good products. They help with chosing what is right for you and your goals. They have good protein too.
Jennifer G.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good brand for smoothies for breakfast and things liked that. I really recommend it
dominic L.
Southampton, Nj
The store is an amazing place, the staff has always been amazing and will talk to you about whatever you have questions on. They hold good conversation and are very knowledgeable this is where I go for my pre workout and my protein and I think it's an amazing store.
Patrick M.
Paris, TX
GNC is always the first place I go to for my protein powder and the variety of different vitamins and supplements I use. They have a great variety of products that will definitely meet your wellness needs!
Silke G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I get most of my supplements and protein from GNC. The staff at my location has been very friendly and helpful. The prices can be a little over the top at times, but the products are great and they last for a while.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GNC I can't say enough about how great this store is. I really like how knowledgeable and informed their associates are. They always can answer my questions or can help me find what I need. Their products are great and makes me feel Like I am going in the right direction with my health.
Brie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love GNC. I get most of my protein and workout supplements here. The staff is very helpful and I always find what I need there because they have a pretty good selection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joel N.
Louisville, KY
il y a un an
Shannon T. il y a un an
Women’s Multi GNC no iron please you can get it with and without I think.