BY GNARLY HEAD

Rita G.
Ramona, CA
My sister and I had a wine tasting at our house and this was one of my favorites wine we picked up. It was a random buy at our local liquor store. It taste really good and isn't to harsh. I love this wine!
Jessica N.
This is a great wine for the price. It has bold flavors, and pairs really well with a lot of food!
Myah M.
This Merlot has bold aromas of black currant, blackberry and notes of toasted oak. It has delicious flavors of black cherry, ripe plum and sweet herbs with a just a skosh of spice! Pair this drink with beef sliders, Tandoori chicken or chocolate mousse!
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
This is by far my favorite merlot and is such a great price!! I have a hard time finding it where I live so I always stock up when I do.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Happy Hour Expert
Excellent! This is only a seasonal wine in Maine and I absolutely love it. This wine is dry, but oh so smooth. My favorite wine for a cold winters night.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
It's actually not a bad wine for the price. It's got some residual sugar so it's better suited for new wine drinkers.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Delicious wine and a crowd pleaser. This is a great choice for a wine night or party and the price is frankly amazing.
Leah E.
Ballwin, MO
I tried this wine mainly because of the name. However, I am pretty sensitive to migraines and thus triggered one fast.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not a huge red wine drinker, but for the price - this is pretty great. Super affordable and perfect for a steak night!