BY GNARLY HEAD

Big, gallant, powerful-Dark, bold Cabernet-Great fruity flavors see more...

• Very delicious. My husband served it with our steaks the other ni...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
angela s.
Dallas, NC
Very delicious. My husband served it with our steaks the other night and I have to say that it was a hit!! One thing that I realized was that the price was a bit higher then it should have been. There are many wines out there that are cheaper and taste just as good or better. So maybe drop the price a bit and it will be the perfect wine for a nice steak dinner for two ;)
Lindsay L.
Farmington, UT
I love, love, LOVE this red wine! It's not expensive, but it never leaves me with a red-wine headache. It's very well-rounded and tasty, not bitter or too dark. So much fun to enjoy with friends or by yourself at the end of the day.
Emily J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a pretty good middle of the road Cab. I opened ours and let it breath for about 30 minutes and it was good. Not much bite and very smooth. I would buy again
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Very delicious. I live this at room temperature and with any red meat. I am not a big fan of the price. It isn't bad, but it could be a few dollars cheaper. I have had better wines for 8.00 rather then 12.00
Amanda P.
Xenia, OH
I am not a huge fan of red wine however I find this wine very tasty! I love it and will definitely buy it again
angela s.