BY GMI

Keep babies, small children and pets away from the restricted areas of your home with the gmi 108" keepsafe expansion gate. It extends from 25.5" to 108" to fit most openings. Latch and unlatch this baby-and-pet safety gate with just 1 hand. Made of wood and metal, it not only withstands rugged use, but also blends in with most interiors. Attach it to the wall easily using accessories from the provided hardware mounting kit. Install this safety gate on top or bottom of stairways, between rooms or near entrances. Its jpma certified. see more...

Her R.
Hagerstown
This gate works great for pets and children! It’s sturdy and upholds wet up against it. The doggy’s don’t mind it neither. We got them from Walmart. We’ve purchased several and if we need too we’d purchase them again.
Lauren S.
This gate is really good if you get the right size. Unfortunately, I got the wrong size. It didn't fit in my doorway, so my puppy kept knocking it down. It was more of a pain in my a** than anything.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These work great. I bought two to keep my dog from certain rooms that he could get into stuff that could be harmful to him. It's a good purchase.
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
Whenever my 4 year old step son is over I keep my dog in this kitchen so he can play around the house. This gate works awesome!
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
This works great I keep my dogs in the kitchen and my son in the living room so it's a win win definitely recommend.
Leanna B.
Love this pet gate for when I'm in the kitchen and need to keep the furry friends out!