GMC uploaded by Victoria G.

BY GMC #26 in Cars

• What car do you drive?4 Answers
  • Anyone own a GMC Canyon?? If so how to do like it?? Would...1 Answers
  • I have been looking into getting an Acadia because of the...6 Answers
Miranda V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I had a GMC Terrain and it was amazing in the snow. I got a great deal on it at a local dealership and the gas mileage was awesome to be a suv. I live on a snowy mountain and this car had no problem in the winter!
Anja W.
Kind of pricey, and I seem to need to fill up the gas a bit more frequently than I would like to. However, these are great for hauling things like lumber or garbage bags of leaves to the green waste dump. If you have a job that requires a lot of heavy loading and unloading, I definitely recommend this.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I have a 2003 GMC Yukon Xl and I love it! I have drove many new vehicles and this rides just like a new one and with 3 kids who don't like to sit near each other this is awesome! Lol and it's paid for so one less stress for this mommy! Haha!
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
My family will never purchase another GM product. Very poor customer service from the local dealer all the way up to Corporate. A few years ago we had a very obvious problem with our Silverado and the local Chevy dealer kept denying there was an issue...Things started off friendly enough and after months of testing, the local dealer replaced a part claiming it was the issue. The problem went away for about a month before starting up again.

This time, they said it was well within manufacturer specs so they could not make any additional repairs without permission from Corporate. So, we took our fight up the food chain only to be denied at every step. Needless to say, we traded in our Silverado for a competitor's truck and have not looked back...

Interesting that all of our issues happened about a year before all of these recalls started happening. We haven't seen one yet for our specific issue but they're getting closer. It's only a matter of time.

No more GM vehicles for us. If we're buying American, we're buying from the other guy!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my GMC Terrain so much that I plan to purchase the same car again and still keep my other one! GMC offers the best pricing and quality for cars with the most “jewelry” and I’ll never drive any other brand!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have a GMC Yukon XL and I love it. I've always had small compact cars and minivans, so I was super excited when I purchased this SUV. It's big enough for my family of 6. Lots of room for luggage when we go on road trips. Drives really well. The gas mileage could be better but I expected to use tons of gas with such a big, heavy vehicle. Spacious and roomy, great for picking up the kids and all their friends. Love my car and GMC!!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
We are a GM family. We have driven other vehicle brands, but my all time favorite vehicle has been the GMC Acadia. The Acadia is extremely roomy and has so many conveniences! In our original Acadia the plug in the backseat allowed us the ability to give our son breathing treatments in our vehicle as we drove to the hospital while we were out of town for vacation. We have a great amount of space to keep our son's sports equipment and also to take our extended family with us to family gatherings so that we don't have to take 3 separate vehicles.
Rachel W.
My parents own a GMC Sierra & it is already 15 years old with over 300,000 miles on it and still going strong! My dad only has one issue with his gas pedal, but it's minor & he just hasn't decided to fix it yet. But, after driving it from KY to CO 7 years and pulling massive horse trailers for 10 years, that's the only issue we've had so we're very happy and impressed.
Dannette l.
Bamberg, SC
Love, Love, Love my GMC Yukon! It's a 2008 and still feels new! The only thing that's had to be replaced is a battery and of course tires. It's so comfortable to ride in! My only problem now with it; is it's not enough trunk space for our family. It's 5 of us, one being a infant and there's no room for stroller, so guess it's time to upgrade to the Yukon XL!
Madi B.
I love my GMC. I bought it after it it hadn't been driven for a year and it still runs great. There're a couple issues that had to be worked out, but it is held out really well. GMCs are cars that will last a very long time. I would definitely recommended GMC to someone who is looking for a good durable car that they plan on driving for a while.
MaRissa D.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What is the best GMC you have owned?
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who else likes GMÇ?
maria B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who else has a GMC here?
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
Does the new GMC models have a built in Wifi option?
Alicia K.
I have been looking into getting an Acadia because of the 3rd row seating and all the extra space. I have two kids so the extra space would be lovely with a 2 seat stroller. So I was just wondering opinions on them. Good buy or not?