Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can: ● Switch between up to 5 accounts ● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options ● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type ● See profile pictures as part of the conversation ● Read your mail with threaded conversations ● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone ● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app ● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam ● Send and receive attachments ● Customize emails with custom scribblessee more...
Top Questions See all 191 Q&A
- "By far the best email provider that I was used throughout the years very easy to sign up and use and gives me great resources " in 7 reviews
- "Really good free online email service that incorporates google hangouts and drive and video chat which is good " in 5 reviews
- "I can manage my school and personal emails on here and it notify a me every time I get an email so I'm always caught up." in 5 reviews
- "I love having my email with gmail, with this one app, I can sync all of my email accounts that work with google under this one app." in 5 reviews
- "It is very user friendly and I can customize it to my liking. " in 4 reviews
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org which seems pretty straightforward. However, with gmail, dots don't really "count". They'll allow you to sign up for multiple email addresses, but all of those email addresses end up receiving the emails for one another. For example, I receive the emails for firstnamex@ and first.name.x@ and f.i.r.s.t.n.a.m.e.x@ and so forth. Not great for privacy.
But I'm still with them so that says it all.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos