BY GOOGLE

Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can: ● Switch between up to 5 accounts ● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options ● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type ● See profile pictures as part of the conversation ● Read your mail with threaded conversations ● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone ● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app ● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam ● Send and receive attachments ● Customize emails with custom scribbles

• Better than yahoo?52 Answers
  • Who else started out with Gmail sole because of YouTube?5 Answers
  • Is gmail the only email service that you use or do you ha...13 Answers
Gmail
  • "By far the best email provider that I was used throughout the years very easy to sign up and use and gives me great resources " in 7 reviews
  • "I can manage my school and personal emails on here and it notify a me every time I get an email so I'm always caught up." in 5 reviews
  • "Really good free online email service that incorporates google hangouts and drive and video chat which is good " in 5 reviews
  • "I love having my email with gmail, with this one app, I can sync all of my email accounts that work with google under this one app." in 5 reviews
  • "It is very user friendly and I can customize it to my liking. " in 4 reviews
Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
i useed to use yahoo and im happy with my choice toswithy over to google everything to me was just a tad bit easier to  navigate and there was more options and resources like google docs i love how when me and my coworkers can work on projects together and literally type on the same document at the same time and there is a chat corner to talk if someone has correction, suggestion or idea we instantly see it on spot. this works really well in college because four people can work from wherever they are a the same time
Megan G.
I love this app. It seriously makes it so easy for me to check my email. As a college student, I am always receiving or emailing my professors through our Gmail accounts and honestly it makes it super easy to send a message from my phone. I can get notified right away when someone has messaged me and unlike most other email apps in my opinion it is one of the easiest to send an email. I also love that I have the ability to search a keyword to find an email I wanted to reread or to reply to. I’ve never had an issue with this app. Super dependable. I love it and recommend it to any college or non-college student.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love gmail, it's easy to navigate and linked with many other services such as google drive, and you can access it easily almost anywhere. It separates promotion emails from your inbox, and socials are separated as well. You can link multiple accounts on a device simultaneously, but if you want to check another gmail account on a computer you would have to log out of one account before being able to look at the other.
I personally don't like seeing the ad emails at the top but its not a huge deal.
Kellie T.
I have been using gmail since back in the day when you needed an invite to get an account. It's user friendly, convenient, and intuitive. Gmail does a great job of filtering and sorting my emails, and it has a way of making sure I see the important emails. I love that it syncs with my calendar and I can seamlessly switch between my multiple gmail accounts and have other accounts forwarded.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I love my gmail app way more than the mail app that comes on the iphone. I love that gmail separates regular mail from promotions and social. This makes my mail more easy to find and more organized. It's easy to add multiple email accounts on this app and switch between them all. This app notifies me whenever I get an email. I love it.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Gmail is a great email to use. I do wish it had some better features like yahoo. I always feel like I am missing emails because when using it on the phone and laptop it's different. On the laptop I can search for spam but not on my phone. Apparently spam will show as regular mail because it's always together on the phone.
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Gmail. I switched a few years ago from yahoo, and it was the best choice ever! Even now, I'm starting to get by far less spam than I ever did, which is great! Saves so much time!! And I love how you can use one access for so many platforms, like google calendar and google drive along with your email account.
kristi l.
Broomfield, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I am such a google person. Google chrome. Google mail. Google maps. Google plus. All of it is amazing and makes life easier! Gmail has been my favorite emailing site for the longest time. It's pretty much a back up for me. All my info is on there and old pictures and I have never once been concerned my email could be compromised
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used  Gmail since it was in beta form and not just anyone could sign up for it. I went through all the growing pains with Gmail but it was all worth it because I can customize it to work for me in the fashion I want it to. Whenever I am asked about a good free email service I suggest  Gmail  every time!!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app. It is very convenient when you are on the go, so you can keep up with your email. It meets my expectations of being easy to navigate and informing me what's in my inbox. The best feature is that you are able to make folders, that way you can have organization.
Andrea L.
Better than yahoo?
David S.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone used Google docs? I use Dropbox for work but am curious about how easy to use this offering from Google is.
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak, MD
What do you love the best about Gmail?
Star S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is gmail the only email service that you use or do you have other options that you prefer to use more?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
What's your fav feature about this app?