BY GOOGLE #28 in Apps

Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can: ● Switch between up to 5 accounts ● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options ● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type ● See profile pictures as part of the conversation ● Read your mail with threaded conversations ● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone ● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app ● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam ● Send and receive attachments ● Customize emails with custom scribbles

• Better than yahoo?51 Answers
  • Who else started out with Gmail sole because of YouTube?4 Answers
  • Is gmail the only email service that you use or do you have other...13 Answers
Gmail
  • "By far the best email provider that I was used throughout the years very easy to sign up and use and gives me great resources " in 7 reviews
  • "Really good free online email service that incorporates google hangouts and drive and video chat which is good " in 5 reviews
  • "I can manage my school and personal emails on here and it notify a me every time I get an email so I'm always caught up." in 5 reviews
  • "I love having my email with gmail, with this one app, I can sync all of my email accounts that work with google under this one app." in 5 reviews
  • "It is very user friendly and I can customize it to my liking. " in 4 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
My choice of email. I love how it simple it is to write a message or check my emails throughout the day. The app is great because it keeps me notified so i dont miss anything. Has emails separated into categories so I can check the one i want. Saves my passwords for sites so i dont have to remember them all. Great to have
Kellie T.
I have been using gmail since back in the day when you needed an invite to get an account. It's user friendly, convenient, and intuitive. Gmail does a great job of filtering and sorting my emails, and it has a way of making sure I see the important emails. I love that it syncs with my calendar and I can seamlessly switch between my multiple gmail accounts and have other accounts forwarded.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I love my gmail app way more than the mail app that comes on the iphone. I love that gmail separates regular mail from promotions and social. This makes my mail more easy to find and more organized. It's easy to add multiple email accounts on this app and switch between them all. This app notifies me whenever I get an email. I love it.
Shriya s.
Wichita, KS
I downloaded this app, nearly six months ago. Since then, it has been so easy to access my google mails. I don’t need to open and check my mails every time, as it notifies me, whenever it gets updated, or whenever I receive new emails. Go ahead and download this app. I bet, it will make you life more easier, and also saves your time. 🙂
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Gmail. I switched a few years ago from yahoo, and it was the best choice ever! Even now, I'm starting to get by far less spam than I ever did, which is great! Saves so much time!! And I love how you can use one access for so many platforms, like google calendar and google drive along with your email account.
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
Oh how much I love GMAIL!!!! Ever since it started, I've been with them. Before them, I had live.com email addresses and it was just a mess to try and check mail on your mobile devices. GMAIL makes it easy to check mail anywhere and has all sorts of features that LIVE did not have.

Tara L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using Gmail for as long as I can remember. I like that it automatically filters through your mail and you can avoid having to delete all spam. I also like that the emails are in "thread" form so you don't have to keep going back and forth trying to read the correspondence.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Gmail is my go to for emails - I have had my accounts with them forever! The quality of the app is great and it is easy to use.  I love all of googles apps and how easy it is to go between them.  Gmail is very reliable - quickly sends and receives emails compared to other emailing servers.
Blythe H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Gmail is my email server of choice and has offered me zero issues since I adopted it... except one.

My email is firstname.x@gmail.com which seems pretty straightforward.  However, with gmail, dots don't really "count".  They'll allow you to sign up for multiple email addresses, but all of those email addresses end up receiving the emails for one another.  For example, I receive the emails for firstnamex@ and first.name.x@ and f.i.r.s.t.n.a.m.e.x@ and so forth.  Not great for privacy.

But I'm still with them so that says it all.
Connie H.
Calcium
I have a gmail account, it is great to have when you need a free email account. It has been a great email to have. Best this is that you can access it from anywhere. and it is secured. and it is easy to use. I do not see any need right now to improve. !!!!!
Andrea L.
Better than yahoo?
David S.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone used Google docs? I use Dropbox for work but am curious about how easy to use this offering from Google is.
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak, MD
What do you love the best about Gmail?
Star S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is gmail the only email service that you use or do you have other options that you prefer to use more?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
What's your fav feature about this app?