BY GOOGLE #8 in Apps

Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can: ● Switch between up to 5 accounts ● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options ● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type ● See profile pictures as part of the conversation ● Read your mail with threaded conversations ● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone ● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app ● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam ● Send and receive attachments ● Customize emails with custom scribbles

• Better than yahoo?51 Answers
  • Who else started out with Gmail sole because of YouTube?4 Answers
  • Is gmail the only email service that you use or do you have other...13 Answers
Reviews (2092)
  • "By far the best email provider that I was used throughout the years very easy to sign up and use and gives me great resources " in 7 reviews
  • "I love having my email with gmail, with this one app, I can sync all of my email accounts that work with google under this one app." in 5 reviews
  • "I can manage my school and personal emails on here and it notify a me every time I get an email so I'm always caught up." in 5 reviews
  • "Really good free online email service that incorporates google hangouts and drive and video chat which is good " in 5 reviews
  • "It is very user friendly and I can customize it to my liking. " in 4 reviews
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I absolutely love this app! I have the worst habit of checking my email frequently and this app makes it easy to stay in touch with all of the various emails that get sent to me. It notifies me as soon as I get an email and helps me keep up to date. If this app wasn't available, I would be the worst at remembering to check my email.
Amanda W.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my favorite application for email. It is very convenient and super easy to navigate. It also comes with exclusive features such as google docs, draw, power point and so much more. The best part is that it automatically saves and you can access it anywhere as long as you have internet access! You can also share with people who also have google accounts so you can both work on something at the same time. It is great for students!
AdoreLiyah👸 L.
Pine Hills
I like gmail a lot! It's easy to use and it's free! It's a great option for people like me who want a more professional email address than the one they made on aol when they were 12...
It's also nice to have the app and be able to receive and send mail from your phone! I've only had a few problems with it. One problem I had was when I tried to send more than a few pictures at once through an email. Either my phone or the app wasn't able to handle it and it kept closing the app. I had to send the photos in two separate emails. Also, we have a few different accounts connected to our home computer. Sometimes after one person logs in and is then finished, gmail will not let the other accounts log in. Besides these things, gmail works great and I really like using it!
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Love gmail way better than yahoo, I feel safer using gmail. Always suspect when a person trying to make contact ask for your yahoo account and get upset when you ...SORRY ...I USE GOOGLE...love it!!! Potential scammers also recognize that gmail is more secured. Not to mention all the other features you have access too ...too many to mention....love google docs, maps,plus....and a whole lot more....@NO COST
Margie T.
Brownsburg, IN
This app has made my life 10x easier. I am able to access my emails so quick. It is very convenient to have if you are busy & not always able to reach a computer. The app is as speedy as the actual gmail website which I love. I would absolutely recommend everyone who has a gmail to get this app. If you don't then you should make a gmail account and then get this app for sure (;
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Techie Expert Level 1
Super great email app. It is used with my android and is able to store important things like emails and photos. I use gmail just about every day weather it is to email myself at home or to email a friend. I stay in contact with my friends, family, keep up with coupons, and even receive reminders of bills and payments. This is a great email provider.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
By far the best email service out! Gmail has the best app, it makes it so easy to check my emails, and groups them into regular, social, or promotional emails! I also love gmail for how simple it is to connect it with sites such as Google Plus or YouTube, everything flows and works together to make things easier for us users! Gmail is simply amazing!
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I love my gmail app way more than the mail app that comes on the iphone. I love that gmail separates regular mail from promotions and social. This makes my mail more easy to find and more organized. It's easy to add multiple email accounts on this app and switch between them all. This app notifies me whenever I get an email. I love it.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Gmail. I switched a few years ago from yahoo, and it was the best choice ever! Even now, I'm starting to get by far less spam than I ever did, which is great! Saves so much time!! And I love how you can use one access for so many platforms, like google calendar and google drive along with your email account.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I am embarrassed for you if you doesn't have a gmail account. Who uses yahoo or hot mail anymore? No one. Or maybe your parents. Or grandparents. Or someone who doesn't really email at all. I love the chat feature. It's an easy way to communicate with friends. Gmail for life! Or until something better comes along.
Andrea L.
Better than yahoo?
David S.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone used Google docs? I use Dropbox for work but am curious about how easy to use this offering from Google is.
Tamela F.
Gwynn Oak, MD
What do you love the best about Gmail?
Star S.
Is gmail the only email service that you use or do you have other options that you prefer to use more?
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
What's your fav feature about this app?