BY G.M. COLLIN

Sensiderm cleansing milk. Indications : soothing cleansing milk. Dissolves sebum, skin impurities and make-up. Avoids dryness. Use : apply and emulsify with wet fingers. Rinse with lukewarm water. Complete with the appropriate G.M. Collin treating lotion. Frequency : morning and evening or as recommended by your skin care professional. Salon professional. 100% genuine. Surface cleansers and make up removers. see more...

Krysten M.
Wingdale, NY
I tried this out at a salon I went to a few months back, and I'm never ever looking back. All products I've tried before have just left me disappointed and my skin just feeling and looking gross. With this, my skin feels cleansed and healthy. It's great for my sensitive skin and it doesn't leave me feeling flaky or anything. I also have the exfoliating mask and the moisturizing cream so when I use all three of these I literally feel like a new person.
Kendal C.
My skin broke out after I used this. This is probably just a result of my skin being super sensitive but to everyone that has sensitive skin be cautious. However, after I used it my skin was soft besides the fact it was bright red.
Jen B.
Lee, NH
I would say that the skin care product is just average. I tried to sample of it around my wedding day and saw my acne disappear! I fell in love, however, when I bought the actual full-size product I was left feeling a little disappointed. It didn't have the same great effect it did on my skin that first day and I find it to be very expensive for the results I got!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I recently tried this and I really like this one. I like the feel of my skin after I use it. It also gets the job done. Good quality.
Morgan P.
If you have not tried GM Collin products yet go right now! Only available at certain spas you will be amazed! Usually the spas have samples too just ask! This product is great for my dry skin and smells great. It also removes makeup with ease. It is pricey but a bottle will last and it is so worth the cost!
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
At last! My skin has finally found its true love. This cleanser is perfect for my skin, targeted for people with sensitive skin with no fragrance it is amazing. Lovely milky consistency and an amazing makeup remover - even eye makeup! Would highly recommend this to people like me with sensitive skin, or if your just looking for a light, fragrance free cleanser :)
Marya G.
Love this product. So gentle and effective. Doesn't dry out my dry sensitive skin and keeps it baby soft, even at almost 40. Best face care product line ever!
Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
Is this product good for normal to oily skin?