BY G.M. COLLIN

Normal to Oily Skin Fragrance and alcohol-free gel. Formulate with seven plant extracts, chlorophyll and 100% natural ingredients to remove excess sebum, skin impurities and make-up. Purifies, brightens the complexion and tightens pores. Leaves the skin soft, fresh and clean. Respects the skin s physiological pH. . see more...

• Can this be used to wash makeup off ? Or to removed any m...2 Answers
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
I first heard of G.M. Collin at a local spa I frequent who uses their products. I absolutely LOVE the way everything smells, no matter what the product GM Collin smells amazing. I like this cleanser for my oily, comedone prone skin. I use this once a week or if I am having a breakout. I don't need a daily salicylic acid wash (tends to break me out if I do too much) but this is a perfect, pleasant cleanse when my skin feels problematic.
Mia H.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is a dream come true, it's perfect for acne prone skin considering it contains salicylic acid. It's easy on sensitive skin and I've been through multiple bottles. I would so buy again. My mom is an esthetician who works with skincare everyday and take it from me, and her, you'll love this.
Lina G.
This is a miracle come true. Started using a sample from my local spa and I saw my skin clearing up in a week. This is a must have for clearing up skin.
Mistie D.
This is amazing. It hydrates my skin and leaves it flawless looking. Also perfect for acne prone skin.
Francise R.
Wasn't good with my combination acne prone skin. Not a good value, definitely look for something better
Michelle D.
What a lovely product. I buy mine at a local spa. You can't buy this product in stores. I use this as part of my skin care regimen....nightly use. My skin literally transforms over night. I have very sensitive skin. Dry, oily, and small breakouts. This product doesn't clog pores or cause acne. You simply get a great glow and clear skin.
Catherine C.
7275 NW 12th Street Miami. Florida 33126

I really like this product is the best cosmetic and had very good results with this product. It is an excellent moisturizer
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Can this be used to wash makeup off ? Or to removed any makeup residu ? Does it havea chemical scent ?