Add a Photo

By G.M. COLLIN
Normal to Oily Skin Fragrance and alcohol-free gel. Formulate with seven plant extracts, chlorophyll and 100% natural ingredients to remove excess sebum, skin impurities and make-up. Purifies, brightens the complexion and tightens pores. Leaves the skin soft, fresh and clean. Respects the skin s physiological pH. .
Mia H.
Mia H.
Rochester, NY

This stuff is a dream come true, it's perfect for acne prone skin considering it contains salicylic acid. It's easy on sensitive skin and I've been through multiple bottles. I would so buy again. My mom is an esthetician who works with skincare everyday and take it from me, and her, you'll love this.
Lina G.
Lina G.

This is a miracle come true. Started using a sample from my local spa and I saw my skin clearing up in a week. This is a must have for clearing up skin.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
7275 NW 12th Street Miami. Florida 33126

I really like this product is the best cosmetic and had very good results with this product. It is an excellent moisturizer
Francise R.
Francise R.

Wasn't good with my combination acne prone skin. Not a good value, definitely look for something better
Mistie D.
Mistie D.

This is amazing. It hydrates my skin and leaves it flawless looking. Also perfect for acne prone skin.
Alfred T.
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca

Can this be used to wash makeup off ? Or to removed any makeup residu ? Does it havea chemical scent ?

Join Now