G.M. Collin Hydramucine Cleansing Milk

by G.M. Collin

Normal to Dry Skin Dehydrated skin Cleansing milk, dissolves sebum, skin impurities and make-up. Avoids dryness. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of G.M. Collin Hydramucine Cleansing Milk!
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
G.M. Collin Hydramucine Cleansing Milk uploaded by Sophia G.
Wow. This is a soothing cleanser that I can feel unburdening my skin from oils and dirt while also hydrating it. The milk idea is totally there...this is a silky, milky texture, that smells perfect; like lavender! I wish that the bottle told me more about the ingredients, because I want to see if this is natural lavender oil in here, because that is a super healing ingredient. Regardless, this cleanser gives me an experience every time that makes me feel cared for. I love the easy to use pump, with a long straw to be sure to get all the product.
Lindsey E.
This cleanser Works, yes, but not necessarily better than any other cleanser you're used to. If you are a big fan of this brand, this cleanser is an excellent addition to your collection, if only because it really does do a great job of removing impurities and dirt from your skin.
Maritza C.
Discovery Bay
This cleanser is a close 2nd to the cleanser gel. I prefer the gel because it has more emulsification
Christina C.
Olympia , WA
G.M. Collin Hydramucine Cleansing Milk uploaded by Christina C.
Great product and really like that it is non-foaming. Very gentle on my skin and goes well with the Treating Spray.
Erin S.
Little Falls
My aunt gave me this from her salon and I used it without really looking into it. When the small size she gave me ran out, I realized what a difference it was making. It’s super hydrating. I use this, then Lush’s Coal Face soap and my skin has never been better since I started this routine.
Bentley N.
I love this face wash. It’s gentle, and has a nice subtle scent to it. I have dry skin, and this cleanser does a good job of getting rid of my makeup without stripping my skin. The price is pretty reasonable, and the formula is light enough while being hydrating that I can use this all year round.

Looking for your answer?