BY G.M. COLLIN

HYDRAMUCINE CREAM-MASK Hydramucine Cream-Mask is formulated To moisturize and nourish dehydrated skin with multiple hydrating ingredients To improve the skin's elasticity and to soothe. To replenish hydration levels, visibly to reduce redness and to... see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
Mask are perfect for your face make your face smooth n shine, and clean, i always used it.
Daysha S.
Great hydration, did not dry my face out. Loved the way out made my face feel and look.
Marissa J.
San diego, CA
This mask is extremely hydrating for the skin. All of the GM Collin masks can be slept in. When I wake up in the morning after sleeping in this mask my skin is supple, hydrated, and glowing.
Lindsey E.
This is very, very moisturizing. I'm always looking for the most moisturizing product I can find and this is really close to the top. I'm glad I took my facialist's advice this time.
Yasmin M.
Hydrating and definitely made my skin feel soft and look less dry, highly recommend if you can get your hands on it