BY G.M. COLLIN

Anti-Aging Skin Care All skin types Replenishing. Suddenly, your skin feels like never before. This nourishing skin care supplement can be combined with your G.M. Collin anti-aging regimen and will improve the skin s epidermal moisture barrier. Ceramide and essential lipid complexes provide your skin with instant, incredible comfort, a silky smooth texture and incomparable softness. It also protects the skin against environmental elements and provides excellent antioxidant activity. . see more...

Jenn H.
Massapequa, NY
I love using this product before bed especially in the colder months because it is so hydrating and leaves the face so soft. It is more expensive as GM Collin is a luxury line but it is worth the money
Sanja L.
Calgary , AB
My Esthetician using Gm collin products. Recently she convince me to try this. I have sensitiv skin, dry but acne prone + always red because I have light rosacea. My skin love this so much. It is a little bit annoying to open capsules but after I sow results I don't mind 😀 I doesn't leave oily skin like Elizabeth Arden( even I really love EA capsules). My skin drink evrything in minut. Skin is smooth and soft... also did slightly help with redness.
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
These capsules are amazing. Soothes and helps with redness and dry skin. I apply in the evening or I love using it before I apply makeup for a smooth finish
Loane B.
I use this in the winter only and about every three days. Makes my skin feel really soft and comfortable. I find that they could put less product in each capsule because I always end up with way too much. Would be nice to have more individual capsules with a bit less product.