2 colors available

BY G.M. COLLIN

Anti-Aging Skin Care All skin types A formula containing Argireline®, Myoxinol® and Matrixyl® that provides a visible dermo-decontracting and smoothing effect on expression lines and wrinkles around the eyes. . see more...

• do you like the airless pump dispenser?1 Answers
  • Worth the money? Have a good amount? 1 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Woodbury, NJ
I love this eye cream. I'm only 21 but due to my dry skin and being incredibly lazy over the years with moisturizer, I have some fine lines near my eyes. This product has evened out the those lines and I'm so happy with the product!
Missy L.
Missy L.
I have been looking for a long time an eye cream that's moisturizing yet takes care of lines and finally found it. A must have!
Cris B.
Cris B.
This is one of the better eye products I've tried. Love it. It's very soft and it helps with those fine lines around my eyes
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
I have given this to my mother and she loves it. It really looks good after application and under makeup.
Kevie M.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an esthetician and eye creams are key! This product is great and really hydrates under your eyes
Lei L.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
'Contains 6 peptides that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness'. Now that I'm in my thirties, I need a good eye cream to prevent crows feet and fine lines around the eye. This product is lightweight and certainly brightens the skin around the eye. It does help depuff a little bit after a poor night of sleep. However I feel I need something a little heavier and thicker.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
I love this product! Make my eyes look amazing when I use this for contouring, great price for a great product!! Great packaging also! It met my expectations and I am gonna go buy it again! No need for any improvement!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
This is moisturizing and hides fine wrinkles, which is key! Pricing is good as well.
Heather D.
Heather D.
St. John's
I would give this product 10 stars if I could! It's the most amazing eye cream I've ever tried. The spa I go to raved about this product for a long time before I broke down and tried it. Thankfully they gave me a small sample tube (that lasts for weeks!) to try, and because you only need a very small dab it goes a LONG way. People say that all the time, but in this case it's actually true. A little goes a very long way. This has really taken care of the small, under eye wrinkles I had been developing. Skin is hydrated and bright. I LOVE this product and recommend to ANYBODY. I can't say enough good about it.
Amy T.
Amy T.
It's a pretty good eye cream you should try it!!
It's gentle and algo not dry but moisturizing 😊
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
do you like the airless pump dispenser?
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth the money? Have a good amount?